UOP Career Development Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UOP Career Development Engineer Interview Questions

Career Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Plaines, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UOP (Des Plaines, IL).

Interview

The initial interview was on campus, after signing up at my college's career fair. Then, all the prospective employees participated in a Fantastic Friday at a hotel near UOP's headquarters. During this time we heard presentations from various employees, got a tour of the facilities, and had a three on one interview at the hotel. They gave offers the next week.

Interview Questions

• Do you understand that 100% travel means you'll miss birthdays, weddings, and holidays with your family?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UOP

Career Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Plaines, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UOP (Des Plaines, IL) in September 2008.

Interview

First day: Presentations on UOP by current Field Advisors, other UOP employees, and HF. Dinner with UOP employees/interviewers (part of the interview!)
    Second day: Three 1:1 interviews. Questions on past internships, coursework, and desire/ability to travel full time once in Field Operating Services.
    Offer received on the next day. Very efficient process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult decision you had to make as a leader.   Answer Question