UPC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 1, 2017

2.9

Product Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPC (Saint Petersburg, FL).

Interview

It was a 6 hours interview. The interview was split up into one hour mini interviews with members from the team. The interview process seemed very long. The interview process started with a phone call. After the phone call theregions was an all day in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you displayed leadership qualities.   Answer Question

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cluj-Napoca (Romania)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UPC (Cluj-Napoca (Romania)) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview was informal, and went really fast. Just some basic questions, mostly they wanna see your interest with regards of working within the company, and if you are a customer oriented person.
    What counts the most? To be positive, to smile often, and most important to be yourself.
    If you are respecting the above, you're definetely going to have success for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at us?   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPC (Bucharest (Romania)).

Interview

The first interview was held with HR and the second round with the direct manager. They were very open and friendly. They set up the interview at a reasonable hour, and the duration of the whole process was adequate.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions, discussion about previous experience.   Answer Question

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at UPC (Warsaw (Poland)) in August 2013.

Interview

Approached by professional search, followed by two sessions with HR and supervisor, a separate extended session with a corporate function supervisors.
    Occurred very long phases between each steps, lasting even 1,5 months.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about:
      - job experience and the biggest achievements.
      - main challenges in the current workplace.
      - reason to change the current employer.   1 Answer

Junior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPC (Warsaw (Poland)).

Interview

HR with Chief Accountant
    HR with Director of Accounting Department

Interview Questions

• Very easy
      HR questions (tel me sth about yourself, why do you aply for this post , your weaknes...), ,quesions checking for English language, accountig questions ( how to book sales invoice, VAT rate ...)   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UPC (Bucharest (Romania)) in February 2013.

Interview

1 interview with HR.
    1 interview with direct manager
    1 case study homework

Interview Questions

• Not the case - the hiring process is not very difficult because the interviewers aren't sufficiently skilled.   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPC (Bucharest (Romania)) in June 2012.

Interview

interviu cu HR ( a prezentat oferta si cam atat),dupa interviul cu managerul a durat 2 luni pana am semnat contractul ( cam mult ),UPC-ul e un bilet la loterie: poti sa ai noroc de un manager ok si sa ti faci treaba linistit sau poti sa ai ghinion de unul sa te vada " sclav"
    ai prima de craciun( anul trecut a fost 600 ron)

Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPC (Zürich (Switzerland)) in January 2012.

Interview

A single day interview process, starting with the HR Rep who described the role in detail and also the remuneration packages, then a logic test and finally the interview with the BI Director and an external consultant who performed the technical part of the interview

Interview Questions

• What I understand with the term Churn and also a case study   Answer Question

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alba Iulia (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UPC (Alba Iulia (Romania)) in May 2011.

Interview

Nice atmosphere at the interview. Great people I've worked with. Made new friends.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do in your free time?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I just accepted because I didn't anywhere else to work.

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UPC in April 2010.

Interview

Whole recruitement process is good and the interview is very professional. A lot of focus is shown on your skill sets. Normally there is a phone interview to have a basic screening done. If you are pass the phone interview, then you are invited for a face to face interview with two or more persons from the company.

Unfortunate part of the interview process is that, if you are not selected for the next phase, there is no official communication and you simply wait for weeks and then give up, thinking you probably didn't get selected. I hope they change this and are transparent in their communication, whether you are selected or rejected.