UPMC Financial Analyst, Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UPMC Financial Analyst, Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at UPMC

Financial Analyst, Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at UPMC (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process consisted of:
   ~ An initial interview with the department manager 2-3 weeks after applying.
   ~ This interview consisted of standard questions about experience and background.
   ~ One week later there was a 2nd interview with the senior director of the department.
   ~ This interview consisted of very similar questions as the previous interview.
   ~ 3-4 weeks later I was informed that they had selected another candidate.

The worst part of the process was having to wait 3-4 weeks after my 2nd interview, only to be informed that they had selected another candidate. The interview was for an entry-level, no experience necessary, college degree required, position but they selected another candidate based on previous experience and background. This was a bit "eye-brow raising" after performing extremely well in both of the interviews. However, the experience was excellent, the facilities are amazing, the manager and senior director were very nice people, very easy to talk to, and experienced within the company.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were all questions that I had heard before, and had prepared for.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UPMC

Financial Analyst Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPMC (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

I received a phone call after applying to the position through their job portal. Once I set up an interview with the HR manager, I had an initial phone interview with three current employees. During this process, I explained myself and what I had to offer to the company. I was then brought in for an in person interview. During this in person interview, I had to again explain myself as there was again three people interviewing me, however one was different from the first initial interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you be beneficial to the company? What do you have to bring to the table?   Answer Question