UPMC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UPMC Interview Questions

Updated Jul 10, 2017

2.6

Social Worker Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UPMC in March 2017.

Interview

I applied, my status was changed to "In consideration" online the next day. 25 days later it changes to "Not in consideration" so i don't think I have a chance. A half hour after seeing that I am no longer being considered for the job, I get a call for an interview (please note the job had been posted since late December and I applied late February). When I go in to the interview I am blown away with how unfit I am for the position and how inaccurate the job posting was. They were seeking qualifications, certifications and experience for the actual position that was nowhere on the job posting or my resume and application. I am stumped on how I even got an interview and how misleading the job posting was. What a mess, and a complete waste of time. It's unfortunate. If the posting had indeed been accurate, I would have been a top candidate for and excelled in that position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself; questions about therapeutic approaches; why should I hire you   Answer Question

HR Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPMC (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

standard phone screen process, if your resume does not have specific words you will not be considered. very basic questions. not difficult at all. took maybe 30 minutes. took forever to receive any communication at all

Therapeutic Staff Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at UPMC (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Met with the director of the wraparound program and discussed my qualifications as well as the fact that the program was relatively new and getting up and running a bit too quickly.

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPMC in February 2017.

Interview

Really friendly, easy-going phone interview with VP of operations. Asked very general, standard behavioral questions. Things like: "tell me about yourself, what do expect to get out of the program, strengths/weaknesses"

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPMC (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

Once i applied for the job in UPMC, I received a phone call and they called me for face to face.
    I had interview with three people.One was manager and other two where Team leads. they tested how I was talking and my behavioral. they mostly was concerned about the behavioral.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UPMC (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Applied online. Took three months to hear anything. Passed intial phone interview but did not get the job. Went into a group interview where we got a tour of one of the possible units we could be chosen for.

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPMC (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Call to come in and then wait. Its
    Normal but deflating at times to wait. But held the chin up high and went for it. Have patience with these guys. Continuously reposting positions.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know if I knew how big they were and why should they want me.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPMC (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

First round was a telephone interview with HR. They described the job to ensure I understood what was required then asked a few questions. First few questions were about my employment history then they went into some behavioral/situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with a customer. How did you resolve it.   Answer Question

Scheduling Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seven Fields, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at UPMC (Seven Fields, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Simple 1:1 interview, basic interview questions. The interview was conducted by the Supervisor for the department and they were ready to make a determination immediately. This allowed me to be prepared for the future. The job offer (verbal) came in within 10 minutes of the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions. Nothing stood out as it was that rote and predictable. No behavioral questions were asked.   Answer Question

Health Promotion Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPMC (New York, NY).

Interview

Initial phone interview was done by a Talent Acquisition team member. All questions were along the lines of how did you handle yourself in certain situations professionally, how did you take a process and make it better etc. etc. If you pass this initial phone interview you will be passed on to the Hiring Manager who may or may not contact you for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you noticed something a colleague was doing that was inappropriate or unethical (something to that effect) and how did you handle it?   Answer Question