UPS Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 22, 2017

3.4

28 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UPS (Columbus, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

I was refer by my friend. Then I apply online. One month after, I was contacted for a phone interview. The phone interview went well, it was easy just behavior question to see if you can sell, and could be a team leader. Then I was email and assessment test, who took me about 2 hours to complete. The test just want to make sure you are a leader and you will be good with sale. Then the next I was told I pass the test. 2 weeks later receive a phone call to be schedule for a panel interview in the next two weeks. When for the panel interview, 3 people director of sale, training manger and human resources. Each one asking behavior question then after you have to play a role as a sale man. Pretending to sale a product and the training manager is the customer. Tried it couple of times but after they told me I will not be moving on. Not ready yet. Too young, need more experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you react when there is conflict?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

Phone Interview. Then did a Skype panel interview. It was fairly straight forward. Asked why UPS? Describe my experience. Typical STAR method interview questions. Overall a very easy and smooth process for hiring..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Boston, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

Very in depth, wanting to know more about you, your personality and whether you fit into the role. Wanted to know what you bring to the table, but also how you handle everyday problems. Process was rather quick, phone interview followed by one on one and then a follow up with the director.

Interview Questions

• How did you respond to a problem and what did you do to solve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Recruiter contacted me to discuss my current position and explained in depth what the position required. That part took 45 minutes...I "passed" to the second round which was a link for a TIMED test...it was a mental test that stressed me out and I think they should give that test first before wasting 2-3 hours of my life...that test was ridiculous

Interview Questions

• That Link to the test: Johny has a blue apple and gave it to Jenny who traded that blue apple for the banana that Tom gave her earlier what did Jenny trade Tom to get that banana   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UPS (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2015.

Interview

Detailed, test included on reasoning. Very structured environment. 3 interviews. Two in the phone and one face to face with a panel role playing. They hire within a lot and i was coming from the outside with a ton of experience. They will likely hire someone less qualified if they already work there.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled objection in the past   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UPS (San Antonio, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

discuss my self and what I have accomplished in my short period of my time. They had me stay and answer several questions. What is the most difficult customer you ever had and why? How did you correct that?

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Lenexa, KS) in February 2015.

Interview

Total process took a couple weeks. I applied online through upsjobs.com. I received a phone interview and then asked to take a Personality/Sales Test. Once I passed that, had a panel interview in front of the Director of Sales and an HR Rep. The panel interview was the most intense part. They ask pretty direct questions and then give you a scenario to sell to them.

Anonymous Employee in Waterbury, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UPS (Waterbury, CT) in May 2014.

Interview

5 days, telephone then in person, hired by email next day, it was very easy and strait forward a basic people person interview just smile, be genuine and nice they will hire you. UPS was a great employer just not a ton of room to move up the food chain.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UPS in June 2013.

Interview

Applicants vying for manual labor jobs like driver helper or package handler should dress business-casual for an interview with UPS. Due to the nature of the job, candidates who wear overly formal attire to the job interview may not necessarily improve chances of hire. Show enthusiasm and interest in UPS operations during the tour of the building, and ask questions if given the opportunity. During group meetings, hiring personnel typically take a few minutes to outline job duties and company expectations before asking candidates a few questions one-on-one. Common inquiries used during the UPS interview process include:

"Are you aware of the physical demands of this job?"
    "Can you lift 70 pounds?"
    "Did you play any sports in high school or college?"
    Recruitment staff usually makes hiring decisions at the end of the meeting. Drug testing and criminal background checks remain common formalities during the entry-level hiring process.

Interview Questions

• "Are you aware of the physical demands of this job?"
      "Can you lift 70 pounds?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UPS (Miami, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

They ask several questions about experience, education, works schedules, and what my responsibilities were in my previous position. They were friendly and you will be questioned by at least 2 people at once.