UPS Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.7

69 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Package Handler MARVIN MILLER DR - ATL, GA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

Filled out application online & scheduled my interview time for 11:30 p.m on 7/3/17. Arrived with heels on & walked to security gate to sign in. Everyone mugged me down & no one spoke (& I'm referring to all of the security workers). Signed in & waited for about 20 minutes just standing there until a short brown skinned lady came & escorted us to a trailer behind the security gate. As soon as we got inside the trailer she pulled me back outside the trailer & said I'd have to reschedule because they don't allow "sandals" in the warehouse. Of coarse I wasn't aware of that & I did notice how the other interviewers were dressed in timberland boots and tennis shoes but apparently I didn't get the memo as I thought it'd be much more professional than what they all displayed. I had another pair of shoes in my trunk, which I did inform the lady; However, she dismissed me & said she didn't have time to wait on me & simply told me to leave & if I'm still interested to reschedule my appointment. Of coarse I was a little upset seeing how I had driven 30 minutes to this interview just to be turned around & not compensated nor given a chance to even change my shoes on top of waiting until almost midnight just for her to come get us to tour the facility. So unprofessional & a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work in different conditions of weather   Answer Question

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview Process was pretty fast and reasonably flexible, I applied online, got an invite for a phone interview that lasted for about 10 minutes, two days later, got an in-person interview

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The entire interview process took about a month. The first interview was challenging. The hiring team has an effective hiring packet to ensure competency. I heard back from an HR rep about two weeks later. Second interview was over the phone.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

applied online. Received a call from the recruiter to go over the position. Recruiter followed up later with a rude email fro no apparent reason. if this how they treat candidates then I want no part of working for their company. The fact that a recruiter would talk to a candidate any kind of way is sad. I think that an investigation is needed to replace these type of recruiter who mistreat candidates and abuse their power.

Transportation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

First they introduce the job description of this intern and then they just quickly go through the resume and following with several questions for the detail of the relevant experience.

PT Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Short, wasn't much of and interview, since everything is test based. You start of with a serious of test to make sure that you meet there qualification. Basic math and comprehension test. Then you have a one on one interview with a full time supervisor , and then there is a interview with the ramp manager.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals at UPS, and were do you see yourself with the company three years from now?   Answer Question

Financial Reports & Plan Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

There was miscommunication with HR when they scheduled me for an interview and failed to inform me until the day of the interview. Prior to the interview I was told that I would be interviewing with a manager, but ended up interviewing with four team members none of them were the previously identified manager.

Interview Questions

• What are some accounting and finance procedures you are familiar with?   Answer Question
    • How well do you know operations in MS Excel?   Answer Question

Strategy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online after attending a UPS Presentation at my university. I received a call back about 3 weeks later and was asked simple qualification questions. Another 3 weeks later I was asked to do a phone interview. 3 weeks after that I was called with an offer. I accepted the offer, but UPS did not give enough time to give my current employer two weeks notice (probably because of the busy holidays).

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Asked personal experience and projects. Def asked a bunch of java conceptual questions because I had experience in it and they also develop software using JAVA. Also asked me what AngularJS is with the premise of me knowing it.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I spoke with 2 interviewer who were very thorough, specific, informative and courteous. I had to take a 3 day training course after being verified from my resume information. I had call backs, email exchanges and time confirmations. It happened quickly and all bases were covered.

Interview Questions

• They asked my drivers experience. It was also important that I knew how to drive a stick shift vehicle. Automatics were not available to take your drivers test.   1 Answer