UPS Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.5

107 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Process took about two weeks, started with a phone conversation from a hiring manager and I was then invited for a face to face interview at their head office in Atlanta, Georgia

Unloader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Doraville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Doraville, GA).

Interview

Interview was barely a interview. They email you to come for a group interview. They explain the job and ask you a little bit about you, at the end of the presentation everyone gets hired as long as you are on time and participate in the interview. You will go to orientation about 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Name, Hobby, Where are you from ,age   1 Answer

Seasonal Driver Helper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Forest Park, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (Forest Park, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

The process was short, it consisted of a group of candidates and HR personnel. Orientation was done on the same day and the company paid for the orientation process. Both HR and orientation personnel were very nice.

UPS Driver Helper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview lasted about 15 minutes with another group of people. We was hired on the spot without drug testing etc. and one on one interview with manager. We was asked to come back a few days later for orientation in which that's where things got uncomfortable and unprofessional.

PT Hub Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

Very fast interview with straight forward questions. Just listen to the questions that the manager and HR person is asking. This interview is very easy! It took less than a hour to complete.

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Forest Park, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Forest Park, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

For starters, the person that gave me the tour seemed very rude and to honest upfront, if you didn't feel comfortable working hard then this wasn't the job for you which is fine. But she in fact mentioned it several times throughout the tour process in which I thought was a little over abrasive. I think most of everyone that applied for the job knew the challenges they would face when it came to the work ethic. But what really had me on edge is as we were getting the tour an employee shouted out "FRESH MEAT" keep in mind it was different races, ages, and genders in attendance. I felt very awkward at that point because I started to question myself is this really the type of company I want to start at the bottom with that tolerates this type of behavior? Especially, if I was obligated to work a full year part time and be evaluated by the same employees in order to get raises. I don't care if it was in a joking manner, I for one take those types of slurs very seriously as a form of harassment, or even hazing, and not to mention the women standing across from me that applied looked very uncomfortable as well telling from her body language. Needless to say I continued with the interview and as I'm walking through the warehouse the employees were taking their breaks. I even felt uncomfortable then when the employees would form groups and as we were walking by talking about each one of us. It was a very disappointing experience for me so I ended up leaving along with two or three others. I don't know if it was just that day but this day for me was horrible.

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very well structured. They have really high standards. The interview difficulty was average, although there is a 4hrs Management readiness exam that you must take after you're given the job offer.

Interview Questions

• What are you goals with this company?   1 Answer

Package Handler MARVIN MILLER DR - ATL, GA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

Filled out application online & scheduled my interview time for 11:30 p.m on 7/3/17. Arrived with heels on & walked to security gate to sign in. Everyone mugged me down & no one spoke (& I'm referring to all of the security workers). Signed in & waited for about 20 minutes just standing there until a short brown skinned lady came & escorted us to a trailer behind the security gate. As soon as we got inside the trailer she pulled me back outside the trailer & said I'd have to reschedule because they don't allow "sandals" in the warehouse. Of coarse I wasn't aware of that & I did notice how the other interviewers were dressed in timberland boots and tennis shoes but apparently I didn't get the memo as I thought it'd be much more professional than what they all displayed. I had another pair of shoes in my trunk, which I did inform the lady; However, she dismissed me & said she didn't have time to wait on me & simply told me to leave & if I'm still interested to reschedule my appointment. Of coarse I was a little upset seeing how I had driven 30 minutes to this interview just to be turned around & not compensated nor given a chance to even change my shoes on top of waiting until almost midnight just for her to come get us to tour the facility. So unprofessional & a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work in different conditions of weather   Answer Question

Digital Advertising Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

After applying online (directly, on the UPS career site), a recruiter emailed a few weeks later to say I had been selected for a final interview. Having previously interviewed for another role with this employer I found that strange. Typically, a phone screen by the recruiter and then the hiring manager happens before a candidate can advance towards an in-person interview.

After calling to confirm if the email was intended for me and to note that I had not undergone a pre-screen or an initial interview, a new interview date was identified. I was a little surprised at the clear lack of communication and/or organization, but looked forward to a meaningful final interview.

I met with four Directors of Communication separately as the role worked in tandem with the Directors and their respective teams. The interview process took the better part of a workday. One Director was 15 minutes late and had to leave our meeting early. No feedback was ever provided despite sending Thank You notes later that afternoon and an explicit request for feedback.

Four days after my interview, I received a No-Reply/Automated email (very impersonal) hosted by Equifax informing me that I was not selected for the role. Again, there was no feedback on my interview delivery or the reason I was unsuccessful in filling the role in this email. I also never heard back from the recruiter beyond a response to my thank you note following the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience working with an agency and tell us why you are considering a transition to the client side of marketing? (All of the Directors have an agency background, so they are keen to this response.)   Answer Question

UPS Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

The whole interview process took more than 3 months. CV Screen, several round phone interviews. Focus on technical skills, personal experiences. It prefers international experience for this position. Understand UPS and company culture. Do more research.