UPS Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated May 23, 2017

2.6

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview Process was pretty fast and reasonably flexible, I applied online, got an invite for a phone interview that lasted for about 10 minutes, two days later, got an in-person interview

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The entire interview process took about a month. The first interview was challenging. The hiring team has an effective hiring packet to ensure competency. I heard back from an HR rep about two weeks later. Second interview was over the phone.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

applied online. Received a call from the recruiter to go over the position. Recruiter followed up later with a rude email fro no apparent reason. if this how they treat candidates then I want no part of working for their company. The fact that a recruiter would talk to a candidate any kind of way is sad. I think that an investigation is needed to replace these type of recruiter who mistreat candidates and abuse their power.

Transportation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

First they introduce the job description of this intern and then they just quickly go through the resume and following with several questions for the detail of the relevant experience.

PT Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Short, wasn't much of and interview, since everything is test based. You start of with a serious of test to make sure that you meet there qualification. Basic math and comprehension test. Then you have a one on one interview with a full time supervisor , and then there is a interview with the ramp manager.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals at UPS, and were do you see yourself with the company three years from now?   Answer Question

Financial Reports & Plan Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

There was miscommunication with HR when they scheduled me for an interview and failed to inform me until the day of the interview. Prior to the interview I was told that I would be interviewing with a manager, but ended up interviewing with four team members none of them were the previously identified manager.

Interview Questions

• What are some accounting and finance procedures you are familiar with?   Answer Question
    • How well do you know operations in MS Excel?   Answer Question

Seasonal Driver Helper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UPS (Roswell, GA).

Interview

We waited in a small trailer by security and were called in and had to produce 2 forms of ID. Asked a few questions then went to a computer and filled out some tax questions and made agreements that we understood their policy on sexually harassment and workplace violence etc..

Interview Questions

• What is your availability?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UPS (Alpharetta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

A club that I was in presented me with the opportunity to send my resume in for the UPS internship so I did and the club leaders sent my resume along to UPS. About a week later I got a phone call from a Talent Acquisition Specialist that was basically a screening. She asked me what I would like to highlight on my resume and talked to me about my resume. Then about a month later (!) someone from HR set up a phone interview with me and talked to me about my strengths and what I like to do and what languages I'm familiar with. He asked a lot of questions like "are you familiar with this ??" I think he was just getting a feel for what would be the best position I would fit within the different departments. He said he would send my resume along to even higher hiring managers. Three days later I had another interview with a person in charge of the department I would intern for - it was supposed to be with two people but one was busy. She asked me to talk about myself and my history with coding, how good I am at self learning, languages I knew - which one I though I was best at. She asked a lot about previous projects I'd done and what I wanted to do the most. The same day I got an offer for the internship. All in all, they were all very nice people and easy to talk to. No hard questions, they just want to know about your background to see if you're the right fit.

Interview Questions

• What projects have you done in the past that you're proud of?   Answer Question
    • Which coding language do you think you're the best in?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about yourself? What is your history with programming?   Answer Question

Seasonal Driver Helper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buford, GA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UPS (Buford, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

The process was super easy. I walked in on a Tuesday. Walked into a room with a group of people. The speaker takes about the requirements and tasks. Asked us if we were interested, if not, you were able to leave whenever you wanted. I was called first. "Interviewer asked me for my social security. After that she told me to go on a computer to finish documents, then come to her after I was done, and I went home. I got a call the next day to set up an appointment for an orientation. Which is your training. You're hired. Super easy.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work 5 days a week.   1 Answer

Strategy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online after attending a UPS Presentation at my university. I received a call back about 3 weeks later and was asked simple qualification questions. Another 3 weeks later I was asked to do a phone interview. 3 weeks after that I was called with an offer. I accepted the offer, but UPS did not give enough time to give my current employer two weeks notice (probably because of the busy holidays).