UPS Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UPS Clerk Interview Questions

1.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UPS (Houston, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

As long as you can pass a background check you can get a job, it is easier if you know someone, that is advice for just getting an entry level position. At UPS it is more about who you know to get a job. If you want a permanent position don't apply after October. At UPS people hired between October and January are classified as holiday help for the peak Christmas season. Although if you are hired during that time and impress the people you work with, that can turn into a permanent job offer, once the new year has started.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Anonymous Employee in Moorhead, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (Moorhead, MN) in September 2009.

Interview

I was a simple clerk back while I was in school, and the interview was very painless. I turned in an application, was called back the same day, and got a job soon after that. The interview itself dealt with questions like, "If a customer came in with a bike, and needed to ship it, what would you do?" "How would you handle three customers at once, if one needed to use the copier, and didn't know how to use it, and the other two customers needed something shipped?" "Do you have any previous experience in packing/shipping?" etc.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle three customers at once, if one needed to use the copier, and didn't know how to use it, and the other two customers needed something shipped?   1 Answer

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UPS (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Interview Questions

• 1 in-person interview with the project manager, asked mostly questions regarding skills and experiences listed on my resume. Focus on Java since the position was purely done in Java. Asked about design patterns, agile methodology, git commands. Was contacted that night with an offer through email.   Answer Question