UPS Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.3

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at UPS (Elk Grove Village, IL).

Interview

After filling out an application online two days later I was given a phone interview I was invited to an in person interview the interview was intimidating two hiring managers interviewed me I didn't get the position because I didn't do my research on the logistical side of ups

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

Interview process was very good. All you had to do was have a phone interview. Then you went into the office to see if that's where you would like to work and then you went through the orientation and five weeks of training

Interview Questions

• Have you done customer service before   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

Very easy. I did a interview online and started emailing back and forth with the manager and he asked me to come in so he could discuss what the job would be. They basically really only asked what my hours would be what experience I have and what makes me a good candidates for the company.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you to be apart of our team?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UPS (Aliso Viejo, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

An interview was set up through an agency. I was ushered to interview. The interview was unpretentious that matched the culture of the position. I provided resume copies. Two staff interview. Hiring manager was not present.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UPS in July 2015.

Interview

First I had a phone interview. Then met with the Regional District Manager/HR Representative. Next there was an online competency test. If you pass the competency test then an Interview with the Operations Manager is scheduled. I was notified that although I passed the competency test, they chose to hire a former seasonal employee for the open position.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with handling stress & stressful situations?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UPS (Overland Park, KS) in June 2015.

Interview

Easy going and in a comfortable setting. Since glassdoor is making me write 30 more words, here they are, UPS interview process was easy because it was a temporary job.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

short personal interview. hiring was fairly quick after interview process. it was professional and easy to talk with hiring manager. great for first time workers and those in need of a full time position for a short period of time. gets you ready for other customer service jobs. hourly flexible by shifts.

Anonymous Employee in Hammond, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UPS (Hammond, LA) in December 2014.

Interview

Phone call then physical interview. Basic questions were asked concerning my experience and suitability for the position. Interview process extremely similar to a lot of other companies. Must dress in business attire. Union pay rates differ from non union so it is imperative to clarify what position you hold. Great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UPS (Columbus, OH) in August 2014.

Interview

Interview was at the warehouse with the HR department. The actual position is HR assistant. The interview was scheduled at 9. Five other people showed up for the same position. The HR person described detail of job and answered any questions.

Interview Questions

• If a person approach you on the street would you be backing away or forward and friendly ?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

2 interviews were completed. I was given a business card and was able to e-mail the interviewer with additional questions later. It was very comfortable and relaxed, but they tend to go through hiring spurts. I was one of probably 50 to 100 employees hired at the time. Now they only hire through a temp agency.