UPS Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UPS Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at UPS

2.2

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at UPS in January 2015.

Interview

Walked in, asked for application, handed it in, got a call the next day about coming in to schedule work hours. Went in to present myself, and proposed a starting hourly rate. Hiring manager danced around that subject. Did not know what wage was until first pay check.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

Very easy. I did a interview online and started emailing back and forth with the manager and he asked me to come in so he could discuss what the job would be. They basically really only asked what my hours would be what experience I have and what makes me a good candidates for the company.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you to be apart of our team?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at UPS (Elk Grove Village, IL).

Interview

After filling out an application online two days later I was given a phone interview I was invited to an in person interview the interview was intimidating two hiring managers interviewed me I didn't get the position because I didn't do my research on the logistical side of ups

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

Interview process was very good. All you had to do was have a phone interview. Then you went into the office to see if that's where you would like to work and then you went through the orientation and five weeks of training

Interview Questions

• Have you done customer service before   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2017.

Interview

A quick check with a department manager or senior staffer (just about 3 questions) of familiarity with pc's and so on. If you know your way around Windows, it's easy. However, a multi-day training course is effectively the final interview/screening, with them giving you a quiz at the end of it.

Interview Questions

• A few quick questions showing one knows their way around the Windows operating system.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aliso Viejo, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UPS (Aliso Viejo, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

An interview was set up through an agency. I was ushered to interview. The interview was unpretentious that matched the culture of the position. I provided resume copies. Two staff interview. Hiring manager was not present.

Anonymous Employee in Hammond, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UPS (Hammond, LA) in December 2014.

Interview

Phone call then physical interview. Basic questions were asked concerning my experience and suitability for the position. Interview process extremely similar to a lot of other companies. Must dress in business attire. Union pay rates differ from non union so it is imperative to clarify what position you hold. Great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UPS (Overland Park, KS) in June 2015.

Interview

Easy going and in a comfortable setting. Since glassdoor is making me write 30 more words, here they are, UPS interview process was easy because it was a temporary job.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

short personal interview. hiring was fairly quick after interview process. it was professional and easy to talk with hiring manager. great for first time workers and those in need of a full time position for a short period of time. gets you ready for other customer service jobs. hourly flexible by shifts.

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UPS (Overland Park, KS) in January 2013.

Interview

It was question on how to deal with large company, scheduling shipment for there client, what are some of the thing that you like about talking on the phone with customers

Interview Questions

• How do I deal with angry customer what would you do if you got some one and they called you out your name how would you deal with that person   1 Answer