UPS Delivery Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UPS Delivery Driver Interview Questions

Interviews at UPS

1.9

Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

The hiring and interview process was quick and easy. It was especially quick just because it was a seasonal position. They just made sure that as long as you did not have any accidents and passed a background check.

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Manchester, NH) in September 2018.

Interview

easy they basically gave me the job and did not ask me any questions about my qualifications. described job role then signed paperwork very easy and painless process. went in to driving school a couple weeks after then started around november.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UPS (Portland, OR) in November 2018.

Interview

very good can not complain interview was to easy it is all cell phone based they call you for a meeting then ask you a few silly questions nothing more to write simple as that

Anonymous Employee in Fall River, MA

Application

I interviewed at UPS (Fall River, MA) in January 2018.

Interview

I would like to work for ups and grown with the company I see an seen a lot of people that say it a great job an a wonderful chances for anyone to learn an grown.Im a quick an easy learner .Ive done delivery driving before.

Anonymous Employee in JAX Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (JAX Beach, FL) in January 2018.

Interview

it was very fast simple and easy. no hassle . just went in signed some papers and was offered the position a week or two later. did not take the job due to being offered something with higher pay and better hours

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Latham, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Latham, NY) in June 2018.

Interview

They scheduled 5 people for the same time. Waited 20 minutes before our interview started. She went over some things with everyone and then rushed me through my interview. She did answer my questions but never got a call.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in driving?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Maspeth, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Maspeth, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

Everyone I talked too were very pleasant, gave me a heads up of what I was getting myself into and were very thorough with me. Allowed me time to process all the info to make a conscious decision.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Acworth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UPS (Acworth, GA) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview was set up online after submitting some personal information. Upon arrival, there were 3 applicants including myself that were asked if we brought our MVR report with us, even though during the application process nowhere it say to bring one in so none of us had a copy. After reviewing the job responsibilities and verbally acknowledging we understood and agreed to them, we were ushered into their logistics room (10x10' room with two guys mapping out routes for the drivers) to wait. One by one we were taken out and asked one interview question and asked to confirm our application information. Afterward were were told a little about the benefits of the company and what positions were available then sent on our way and told they would reach back out once they had made their decision. They never reached back out to me on any position, nor asked for a resume or any qualifications other than if I could drive a manual transmission. The "interview" was a joke and very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• I was only asked one question - "Why did you apply for the position?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (Boise, ID) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone call where we discussed background, skills, and job requirements. It went over very well. the interviewers was very nice. Not complicated. Asked about my driving record. A good job to apply for.

Anonymous Employee in Laurel, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Laurel, MD) in September 2016.

Interview

There was the initial face to face run down of what is to be expected which seemed great. Then we all took a small test for cognitive performance, this wasn't strenuous. Lastly we had to drive around in a box truck for driving ability. The Hr reps at the time were all positive and ready for the on slot of new employee prospects. Very organized the interviewing part was.

Interview Questions

• Are there any reasons you cant meet the personal appearance guidelines?   1 Answer