UPS Delivery Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UPS Delivery Driver Interview Questions

Interviews at UPS

1.9

Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

The hiring and interview process was quick and easy. It was especially quick just because it was a seasonal position. They just made sure that as long as you did not have any accidents and passed a background check.

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2019.

Interview

HR talked about the Job description, salary, benefits package, route description of delivery and and hourly rates in a 3 year period. Driver must delivery over 100 packages a day during regular time peak time 300 to 400.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (Buffalo, NY) in April 2019.

Interview

Interview Process was casual, they said part time but what they do not tell you is that it is really "casual driver" which means one week you work 5 hours the next nothing.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a clean license?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in JAX Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (JAX Beach, FL) in January 2018.

Interview

it was very fast simple and easy. no hassle . just went in signed some papers and was offered the position a week or two later. did not take the job due to being offered something with higher pay and better hours

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Manchester, NH) in September 2018.

Interview

easy they basically gave me the job and did not ask me any questions about my qualifications. described job role then signed paperwork very easy and painless process. went in to driving school a couple weeks after then started around november.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UPS (Portland, OR) in November 2018.

Interview

very good can not complain interview was to easy it is all cell phone based they call you for a meeting then ask you a few silly questions nothing more to write simple as that

Anonymous Employee in Fall River, MA

Application

I interviewed at UPS (Fall River, MA) in January 2018.

Interview

I would like to work for ups and grown with the company I see an seen a lot of people that say it a great job an a wonderful chances for anyone to learn an grown.Im a quick an easy learner .Ive done delivery driving before.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (Boise, ID) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone call where we discussed background, skills, and job requirements. It went over very well. the interviewers was very nice. Not complicated. Asked about my driving record. A good job to apply for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Latham, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Latham, NY) in June 2018.

Interview

They scheduled 5 people for the same time. Waited 20 minutes before our interview started. She went over some things with everyone and then rushed me through my interview. She did answer my questions but never got a call.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in driving?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Maspeth, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Maspeth, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

Everyone I talked too were very pleasant, gave me a heads up of what I was getting myself into and were very thorough with me. Allowed me time to process all the info to make a conscious decision.