UPS Driver Helper Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UPS Driver Helper Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2017

1.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwood, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UPS (Norwood, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

Group of ~15 applicants showed up at same time. HR representative described job responsibilities and scheduling and also made pitch for career potential at UPS, then interviewed each applicant individually in a private room. Any applicant who wanted the position was asked to stay for a 1.5 hour paid orientation to occur after all applicants were interviewed (time spent waiting for interviews to be completed was not paid).

Interview Questions

• Interview was conversational - objective was to answer any applicant questions and to assure applicant was comfortable with the physical demands of the job. It seems anyone willing to do the job would be hired.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UPS (San Bernardino, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Very profesional people on H.R. Interview was on time nd very good company im looking for a permanent job but is okay to get seasonal job. I can proof who am I so they will see my performan e to become a regular employee....enviroment and benefits are good and very fair interviewers. An overall was good experience and I will keep looking for n opportunity to work for this company.

Interview Questions

• If im reliable and responsible person   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Carnesville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UPS (Carnesville, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

There was a quick series of questions about our ability to do the work ...after that they run a background check once that cleared orientation was next day or same day..

Interview Questions

• So yu have the ability to lift 50lbs by yourself   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Russellville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Russellville, TN) in November 2016.

Interview

about 15 min. job history questions, will call for orientation. HR person said they would do a background check and call me, this never did happen. I reached out by Email to ups.com, and also called the interview location twice and left online info to persons on site, said they would forward into to HR person, and still have not been contacted yes or no.

Interview Questions

• could you work other locations.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lake Worth, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (Lake Worth, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

You get a basic background check and fill out a few forms online and are accepted. Soon after whether it be the end of the day or a week within the same time period you will get summoned to meet a driver with your reach.

Interview Questions

• Have you committed any crimes?   1 Answer

Driver Helper Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS in November 2016.

Interview

There was no formal interview, they called it an interview but it was more of an orientation. They basically had already hired me I was just there to finalize paperwork. It turns out they hire and rehire anyone for the holidays.

Anonymous Employee in Flagstaff, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UPS (Flagstaff, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online, group interview and training. I was hired on the spot. We went to the UPS center, not store. I wasn't asked any personal questions just asked my availability and willingness to work flexible hours. I ended up working 40-45 hours a week just for a month.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palatine, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at UPS (Palatine, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

met with with interviewer talked about past experiences what the job entailed, hours and pay. A background check was done and also had to answer question on a computer as well as fill out any paper. process was very simple and painless.

Driver Helper Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS in October 2016.

Interview

A group of people was scheduled at the same time and they pulled everyone to the side one by one. it was a very short interview and they made you sign a paper to do a background check.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UPS (Austin, TX).

Interview

The interview was very easy.Questions about your past employment > every thing went smooth. my advice just be yourself. Dress to impress and be clear . even if this something you do not wanna do take the job for the experiences

Interview Questions

• a lot of questions about your past jobs and also if you can deal with the long hours   Answer Question