UPS Driver Helper Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UPS Driver Helper Interview Questions

Interviews at UPS

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Flagstaff, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UPS (Flagstaff, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online, group interview and training. I was hired on the spot. We went to the UPS center, not store. I wasn't asked any personal questions just asked my availability and willingness to work flexible hours. I ended up working 40-45 hours a week just for a month.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Horsham, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

There really was not a real interview, it was a short talk on the phone with someone from the office and they said they needed all the help they can get, so I agreed to work.

Interview Questions

• That I meet the driver at a general location of where you will be delivering packages.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palatine, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at UPS (Palatine, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

met with with interviewer talked about past experiences what the job entailed, hours and pay. A background check was done and also had to answer question on a computer as well as fill out any paper. process was very simple and painless.

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Jersey City, NJ) in November 2015.

Interview

it was short and sweet and direct the interviewer was nice and made it comfortable. come professional and interested that you want to work. once you show those. hiring is a smooth process and if you do well they have a position waiting for you after words

Interview Questions

• one of the questions they asked was are you able to with stand physical demand getting up and down   1 Answer

Driver Helper Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS in November 2016.

Interview

There was no formal interview, they called it an interview but it was more of an orientation. They basically had already hired me I was just there to finalize paperwork. It turns out they hire and rehire anyone for the holidays.

Anonymous Employee in Lake Worth, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (Lake Worth, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

You get a basic background check and fill out a few forms online and are accepted. Soon after whether it be the end of the day or a week within the same time period you will get summoned to meet a driver with your reach.

Interview Questions

• Have you committed any crimes?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwood, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UPS (Norwood, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

Group of ~15 applicants showed up at same time. HR representative described job responsibilities and scheduling and also made pitch for career potential at UPS, then interviewed each applicant individually in a private room. Any applicant who wanted the position was asked to stay for a 1.5 hour paid orientation to occur after all applicants were interviewed (time spent waiting for interviews to be completed was not paid).

Interview Questions

• Interview was conversational - objective was to answer any applicant questions and to assure applicant was comfortable with the physical demands of the job. It seems anyone willing to do the job would be hired.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Carnesville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UPS (Carnesville, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

There was a quick series of questions about our ability to do the work ...after that they run a background check once that cleared orientation was next day or same day..

Interview Questions

• So yu have the ability to lift 50lbs by yourself   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Russellville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Russellville, TN) in November 2016.

Interview

about 15 min. job history questions, will call for orientation. HR person said they would do a background check and call me, this never did happen. I reached out by Email to ups.com, and also called the interview location twice and left online info to persons on site, said they would forward into to HR person, and still have not been contacted yes or no.

Interview Questions

• could you work other locations.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (Brooklyn, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

Interview was done one by one, there was about 50 people in a room, the human resources people were really nice. Interview was basic questions about past employment and what I can contribute to ups. I received a call the next day and was told to come in for orientation and set up a direct deposit if I wanted to. They made me feel like I had the job guaranteed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I just let them know I needed a job and they gave me one.