UPS Driver Helper Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 27, 2017

1.3

104 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Driver Helper Interview

Interview

No Interview . They will take basically accept anything that moves, which may be a good thing for certain people. Learn to work hard and it is very rewarding.

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Anonymous Employee in Wells, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (Wells, ME) in November 2017.

Interview

You select a date and time for the interview. There’s usually a couple people there. They hand you a paper. Take you outside and ask you if you want the job or not. There’s literally no structure to the interview. They seem so desperate they will hire anything that walks in.

Interview Questions

• Do you want the job after you applied?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (South San Francisco, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Straightforward, general questions to make sure you are capable of performing job duties. They also make sure you can pass a general background test, to ensure you have no criminal history

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwood, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UPS (Norwood, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

Group of ~15 applicants showed up at same time. HR representative described job responsibilities and scheduling and also made pitch for career potential at UPS, then interviewed each applicant individually in a private room. Any applicant who wanted the position was asked to stay for a 1.5 hour paid orientation to occur after all applicants were interviewed (time spent waiting for interviews to be completed was not paid).

Interview Questions

• Interview was conversational - objective was to answer any applicant questions and to assure applicant was comfortable with the physical demands of the job. It seems anyone willing to do the job would be hired.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Victorville, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Victorville, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

A group of us (maybe 20 or 30) were lined up outside the building and were asked a few questions before entering, these were questions they asked when you applied online. Once inside, we were given an orientation, as well some papers to fill out and then we were hired. They even asked if any of us could work the same day.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to lift 50 lbs on your own?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UPS (San Bernardino, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Very profesional people on H.R. Interview was on time nd very good company im looking for a permanent job but is okay to get seasonal job. I can proof who am I so they will see my performan e to become a regular employee....enviroment and benefits are good and very fair interviewers. An overall was good experience and I will keep looking for n opportunity to work for this company.

Interview Questions

• If im reliable and responsible person   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Carnesville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UPS (Carnesville, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

There was a quick series of questions about our ability to do the work ...after that they run a background check once that cleared orientation was next day or same day..

Interview Questions

• So yu have the ability to lift 50lbs by yourself   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Russellville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Russellville, TN) in November 2016.

Interview

about 15 min. job history questions, will call for orientation. HR person said they would do a background check and call me, this never did happen. I reached out by Email to ups.com, and also called the interview location twice and left online info to persons on site, said they would forward into to HR person, and still have not been contacted yes or no.

Interview Questions

• could you work other locations.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lake Worth, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (Lake Worth, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

You get a basic background check and fill out a few forms online and are accepted. Soon after whether it be the end of the day or a week within the same time period you will get summoned to meet a driver with your reach.

Interview Questions

• Have you committed any crimes?   1 Answer

Driver Helper Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS in November 2016.

Interview

There was no formal interview, they called it an interview but it was more of an orientation. They basically had already hired me I was just there to finalize paperwork. It turns out they hire and rehire anyone for the holidays.