UPS Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 23, 2017

2.5

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Yonkers, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Yonkers, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Filled out an online application for holiday help. The application included basic screening information as well as personality inventory type of questions. I had to agree to background and drug testing. The phone interview was brief and had to do mostly with my driving record and the temporary nature of the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

Group Overview, personal interview, clean driving record, pass basic DOT physical exam. The interview is somewhat informal and expected dress code is business casual. HR provides a general overview for the role and responsibilities of the position. This is followed by an individual interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison Heights, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Madison Heights, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

I filled out an application on their website they contacted me two weeks later I went for an initial interview and then I went to an orientation after that I did a driving test written and then a road test I then went and got my DOT medical card and after passing all of that was offered the position

Interview Questions

• are you an organized person can you multitask and stay organized   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Portland, OR) in September 2016.

Interview

From interview to actually beginning work; it was very drawn out, super slow to receive information on next steps and expectations- very long process, and a bit unorganized. I know it was across states so I imagine that makes it a little more difficult although overall painless.

Interview Questions

• What is most important when you are on the job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at UPS (Austin, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was sort of long but professional. It was a group deal and everybody got called one by one. It was brief but it but upfront on what the job would be and what was expected.

Interview Questions

• Why did i choose the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saddle Brook, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (Saddle Brook, NJ) in December 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was quite simple a few questions with the interviewer asking for credentials and to see if I was legally allowed to work in the U.S. Other then that on the same day they made us watch a safety video.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for our company in particular?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UPS (Syracuse, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview for Temp driver. No benefits, no job after dec 24th.

No job after temp season and I need fulltime job

Anonymous Employee in Williston, ND

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at UPS (Williston, ND) in September 2013.

Interview

In person interview with assessments and then driving assessment
    A drug screen was also required in order to receive the job
    UPS uses a recruiter to help with all of the hiring. All of their drivers are union, so the process has to go through them.

Interview Questions

• Do you currently having any driving violations on your license   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Louisville, KY) in August 2012.

Interview

why do you wanna work here.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (Boston, MA) in August 2010.

Interview

The interveiw process was exactly what you might expect for this position in that you are asked to provide information about driving record, as well as 1:1 questions about you interests and enthusiasm about stuff and things and general usefulness. I had a fine time speaking with everyone there and found the interview to be a good experiance. The benifits offered were great and I liked them. Bosses were good people. I liked the company allot but dont seem to have gotten the job. Continue the hunt i guess.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer