UPS Freight Part Time Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Part Time Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS Freight (Houston, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

When I first walked into the interview (Houston, TX) I was asked to wait about 15 minutes. I ended up waiting about 2 hours before I was face-to-face with the interviewer. I was asked about 3 questions (useless questions) which lead to nowhere and was prompted to call the interviewee on the following Monday.

I called for about 2 weeks and the manager would never get back to me. The managers there were so unorganized and lazy and could not even return a simple phone call.
I was asked to be hired the day of the interview and the interviewer even gave me my salary options.

What I did not get was why would you ask someone to come in for an interview knowing that you were going to hire that person, but never return there phone call. I found out about 3 weeks later that the manager that wanted to hire me ended up getting laid off.

It was the most pointless interview I have gone to but yet their HR department located in some “square” state up north wanted me to go back and interview with them. I could not ever get a phone call back so I knew that would never happen.
I am officially done with them and could care less about working for that particular branch of UPS!

Good luck to the rest of you!

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself?
    What are your strengths?   Answer Question

Unorganized and lazy managers!