UPS Industrial Engineering Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UPS Industrial Engineering Supervisor Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Memphis, TN) in March 2013.

Interview

HR called and asked one question. "What are your salary expectations?" I answered and she said I was above their range of $55 to $60,000.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Miami, FL) in May 2008.

Interview

Skills test was not to difficult, it consisted of logic and data analysis. Interview was with two supervisors.

Too low of pay.

Anonymous Employee in New Stanton, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UPS (New Stanton, PA) in January 2007.

Interview

It was a pretty easy process.... This company is looking for employees that are educated.. it really doesn't matter in what.. If you have the ability to learn, you can do just about any job at this company. Working here has been a great experience... It's just like any other company.. when things are good the are good.. when they are bad they are bad.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Industrial Engineering Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS in April 2015.

Interview

applied through the university portal and got a call within a week from the HR. She asked a bunch of questions and then called in for the face-to-face interview the following week Monday around 1300 hours. HR seems pretty nice and decent. Had face to face interview. Interviewers were late and the receptionist was a little sad soul, who seemed to not really care. 2 people interviewed me and it went on for 1 hour and 20 minutes around.

Interview Questions

• Normal Behavioral questions. Tell me about yourself? etc.   Answer Question