UPS Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UPS Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at UPS

3.1

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (San Antonio, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

First I had a few phone screenings, then when I made it past those I had a panel interview that followed the STAR method with three people from upper management.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (San Antonio, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

I was applying from out of state so I had to do a phone interview. Initially, it was supposed to be a video conference interview but their computers weren't working to I had to do the panel interview over the phone. The interview itself was uncomfortable because the people i spoke with were actually really rude, to the point that I almost didn't take the job. The questions weren't that difficult to answer overall but it was not a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Name a specific time that you had a dissatisfied customer come into your previous place of employment that could not tell you why they were dissatisfied. How did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

First, I had a 30 minute phone screening with HR. After completion, I was given an assessment to gauge my personality. Lastly, I had a video interview with one person from HR as well as a potential supervisor.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at UPS (Columbia, SC) in November 2017.

Interview

I did an over the phone interview . Took an exam on consumer skills/ sales . Once i have completed all of these task I was then ask to have a virtual interview . I took nearly 3-6 months for all this to transpire for me .

Interview Questions

• Name me one time you have had to convince someone to buy an item they necessarily were not interested in ?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

Fist there was a phone interview with a recruiter. Then there is a timed computerized test you have to pass. Then finally there is a Panel interview with an hr rep and a supervisor. Questions consist of examples of job related experience. Takes time to get hired on here.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had an angry customer and how did you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted a couple weeks later. I went through a chatroom, personality/behavioral test online, a phone screen and an online interview. The process took about 2-3 weeks.

Overall, I was very impressed with the process. The HR Representatives were able to answer all of my questions and I felt very valued during the interview process. The actual interview was six situational questions and they wanted me to draw on specific experiences. After that, it was basic strengths and weaknesses type questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you made a sale to a person that was initially not interested in your product.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at UPS (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

take test online, score well, get interview with HR panel 1-2 people, interview number one was on the phone, i took test that tested my situational skills, then I had a face to face interview with HR and then I had to wait like a month to hear back, and i got the job.

Interview Questions

• Why UPS? What is it about UPS that makes you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Greenville, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

Is like any other company you go online fill in an application, an hr rep calls you with sample interview questions, tell me about a time about this...etc. make sure you read the job description, then if you go to the next step after the phone interview they'll sent you an online assessment which is really HARD they're like critical thinking questions! with right and wrong answers is 18 questions and you have 20 mins. YOU MUST PASS it in order to get to the in-person interview! I didn't passed it.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a difficult customer and what you did to resolve the problem   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UPS (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

Both a hiring manager and a representative contacted me through emails and a phone interview. The phone interview was relatively easy, a hiring representative talked with me, discussed about the role, and asked about my general background and any sales experience. After the first call, they asked me to complete a online assessment, which took about 53 minutes. It was pretty nuanced, mixed with some personality test and logic test. The next step would be an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my resume, my past employment, and any sales experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahwatukee, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Ahwatukee, AZ) in December 2014.

Interview

Mostly behavioral questions and situational work Q & A among a dual person interview panel. Had a flash card interview segment where a career question was posed and you are given a sheet of paper and a pencil and a brief moment to respond.

Interview Questions

• Give us a an example of when you have a difficultly present itself at work or on the job; and what did you do to handle the problem and why?

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

What will you do if terminated from the position after the hiring process?   Answer Question