UPS Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UPS Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at UPS

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Columbus, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

The Interview process was quite laid-back. The first interview was on the phone with two supervisors on the line, and the second was in the office with the office manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UPS (Washington, DC) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview Questions

• hard, brain teasers, quantitative question, markets, macro based, how would you invest 1 million dollars, hard, brain teasers, quantitative question, markets, macro based, how would you invest 1 million dollars, hard, brain teasers, quantitative question, markets, macro based, how would you invest 1 million dollars,   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Columbus, OH) in August 2017.

Interview

Very easy in person interview. They call before and help you understand what the interviewer will be looking for. Arrive early because it is a difficult place to find and a process to get through security.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

One phone call conversation with some technical questions sprinkled in, asked about basic qualifications and previous experience in the field. No gotcha questions, just a casual conversation. Got back to me relatively quickly with an offer ready to go.

Interview Questions

• Asked about basic data structures and previous experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

Applied through my college. Got a email to an in-person interview. It was a bit of a pain to sign in, including having to take a picture and get a badge. Employees were nice and receptive

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

Applied via email sent out to school, was reached out to, and submitted to the actual requisition number. Easy communication. Very eager to talk to.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

I applied through their website and got a call within a week which was just a screening. Another week later I got called again to setup a time for a phone interview with a hiring manager. That happened and went very well, answered all their questions (simple html, java, and sql questions) and the hiring manager openly told me he liked me. Spoke with another hiring manager and very similar experience. Didn't get an offer though (guessing its because of my low gpa).

Interview Questions

• How do you create a link in html?
      Explain inheritance in java.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

Hiring process was too easy.
    Mostly phone call interviews. But, be prepared for 1:1 if you stay near by. Also be prepared for skype interview.
    Interviews are often scheduled for 30-45 mins.
    Interview panel might have more than 2 members on board.
     Waited for 5 days to hear from the recruiters on the offer.

Interview Questions

• There were no hard questions. Hiring process was too easy. Anyone can crack the interview.   Answer Question

No career growth opportunity in future.

Intern Interview

Interview

Basic interview process. I applied for the position, received an initial phone call about my dreams and aspirations and then got issued a face to face interview right after. I got called about a week after my interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

Applied online through college and got set up in an interview in person with a person from HR. It led to a phone interview with the head of the department I was applying to.