UPS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 24, 2017

2.3

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview Process was pretty fast and reasonably flexible, I applied online, got an invite for a phone interview that lasted for about 10 minutes, two days later, got an in-person interview

Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hodgkins, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (Hodgkins, IL).

Interview

Fairly easy interview process, they just make sure you can hold down a job and are ready to work in horrible hot - cold - factory conditions and will not be a liability.

Interview Questions

• Can you lift 49lbs and stand, walk, crawl, and bend at the knees constantly.   2 Answers

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Redmond, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

I filled out an online application after reviewing the different job positions available in my area. Immediately after completing the application, I was prompted to schedule an interview, which I was able to do for the next morning. During the physical walk through and interview process, the manager was friendly, courteous, and straight-forward, giving clear direction as to the job requirements and what a typical day looked like. He also presented the pay, benefits, and additional opportunities within UPS.

Interview Questions

• Are you capable of performing these physical tasks and keeping up with a fast-paced environment?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UPS (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

Both a hiring manager and a representative contacted me through emails and a phone interview. The phone interview was relatively easy, a hiring representative talked with me, discussed about the role, and asked about my general background and any sales experience. After the first call, they asked me to complete a online assessment, which took about 53 minutes. It was pretty nuanced, mixed with some personality test and logic test. The next step would be an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my resume, my past employment, and any sales experience.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at UPS (Elk Grove Village, IL).

Interview

After filling out an application online two days later I was given a phone interview I was invited to an in person interview the interview was intimidating two hiring managers interviewed me I didn't get the position because I didn't do my research on the logistical side of ups

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

applied online. Received a call from the recruiter to go over the position. Recruiter followed up later with a rude email fro no apparent reason. if this how they treat candidates then I want no part of working for their company. The fact that a recruiter would talk to a candidate any kind of way is sad. I think that an investigation is needed to replace these type of recruiter who mistreat candidates and abuse their power.

Transportation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

First they introduce the job description of this intern and then they just quickly go through the resume and following with several questions for the detail of the relevant experience.

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Apply online and then they ask you to schedule a sort observation. You take the tour and they show you what you will be doing. They ask you to come in for an interview the next day if your still interested. You get called in the interview and they tell you they will Call you if you are selected for the position

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation ?   11 Answers

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at UPS (West Chester, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

Managers were postive.. they have a great structure for the interview process. After the interview they responded with a response either positive or negative... on my situation they responded with what skills I was missing.

Interview Questions

• previous experience.
      salary desired
      previous employers
      drug teating
      Answer Question

Part Time Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

group tour of building during work hours. Employees was working hard to get trucks unloaded and it was cold and building was small. The hours was good for a student for college.