UPS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,913 Interview Reviews

1.9

1,913 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Seattle, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

Started with a group interview, and tour of the facilities. HR manager was very honest about the low pay. And did share the benefits package. Asked if there was anyone that wasn't interested after learning about the company.

Interview Questions

• Where would you like to go in the company?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Interview

had a phone interview then an in person interview with about 5 people. Overall not a bad process interview lasted for about an hour. The people that were at the interview seemed old school and werent engaged with talking with me about my experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (South San Francisco, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Received an email to come in for a tour and interview on June 5 for a part time permanent Package Handler position working the PRELOAD 3AM-9AM, TWILIGHT 5PM-11PM, OR NIGHT 11PM-4AM shift at the South San Francisco building. Monday -Friday.
    Interview was scheduled for Wednesday June 7 at 8PM.
    Start of with signing in at the guard house and then told to wait in a designated area. Greeted by the HR person and told about the ground safety rules followed by a long walk to a presentation room. Power point presentation showing the CONs and PROs of the job. Followed by a tour of the facility and showcasing what your daily tasks will consist of (Physically demanding work). Q&A at each stop along the way. The tour ends back in the presentation room where we are then called in one at a time to a closed room for a 1 on 1 interview. Questions were very simple.
    The 1 on 1 interview was about 5-10 minutes long with 9 applicants present. The whole process took about 1 hour and 30 mins.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Mobile, AL).

Interview

Do not apply if you are older than 35 or more than 5lbs overweight. They will discriminate against you!! The female that interviewed us told the group "Do you see any overweight people here, and you won't ever see any" ( her exact words). I also didn't see anyone over 30 or any blacks working there. During invidual interview, she kept looking me up and down with a disapproving look, and repeatedly asked if I could lift 70lbs which I can do easily. I do Crossfit so that comes easy. And asked for about the 8th time, "how do I know you can pick up 70lbs?" narrowing her eyes at me. I've never, ever in my life experienced such unprofessionalism, rudeness, and discrimination, as I did from her! And yes, I am contacting the EEOC.

Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durango, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at UPS (Durango, CO) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and scheduled an interview and tour at 6:00 pm. I was the only person who scheduled a tour that evening. First the manager gave me a tour of the warehouse and then sat down for an interview. The tour lasted 5 minutes and the interview lasted for 10 minutes. He spent most of the time explaining why the position is available, what the work environment is like, when the shifts are, and the employee expectations. He asked me about my past jobs, if I lived in or out of town, and if I'm attending college. Then he asked me if I had any questions.

Nail Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (San Diego, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

for me the interview here is not so hard,but i got challenge here coz im a filipina i can't speak english well but i can uderstand all the questions here,i hope they hire me.

Interview Questions

• what position i am applying for   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Greenville, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

Is like any other company you go online fill in an application, an hr rep calls you with sample interview questions, tell me about a time about this...etc. make sure you read the job description, then if you go to the next step after the phone interview they'll sent you an online assessment which is really HARD they're like critical thinking questions! with right and wrong answers is 18 questions and you have 20 mins. YOU MUST PASS it in order to get to the in-person interview! I didn't passed it.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a difficult customer and what you did to resolve the problem   Answer Question

Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at UPS in June 2017.

Interview

There were 5 of us at once, we took a tour of the warehouse, then they explained the pay and benefits. They gave everyone a chance to either stay or leave, and then they did individual interviews

Anonymous Employee in Secaucus, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Secaucus, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

Easy, was offered an interview directly after my application was sent in. She just asked me questions about my application. I wouldn't even call it an interview it was easy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Van Nuys, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Van Nuys, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Once the online application was filled out I received an immediate confirmation and selection of several times and dates for an introductory group interview. Once you decide that you are still interested in the position you are scheduled for a one on one interview.