UPS Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UPS Co-Op Interview Questions

Updated Apr 11, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Louisville, KY) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied through college for co-op position in ups ( louisville ,Ky.). Firstly, they called me for pre screening. After one week my interview was scheduled with HR manager. A team of four members took my interview. it was all about c#, SQL and .net. They asked various questions about my projects.

Interview Questions

• Introduction,Strengths,weakness, What you will do if someone irritates you? etcc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Anonymous Employee in Lutherville Timonium, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Lutherville Timonium, MD) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied in November 2015 and I got a phone call from HR department in February 4, 2016. HR asked me some general questions(no technical questions) and HR setup me a interview date and time. Interviewer was very friendly, warm, and nice. He asked me mostly about myself and one programming question which i was able to solve.

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Louisville, KY) in December 2015.

Interview

You are brought in to the employment office for a brief interview. Basic questions about your goals, your work history, and a description of the job you applied for. Once you have completed the interview, you will receive a call within a few days and brought back in to the employment office for the second stage of the hiring process where they take you on a tour and go more in depth on what to expect while working at UPS.

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UPS in May 2015.

Interview

I submitted my application and was contacted by an HR rep who asked why I wanted to work for UPS. From there I was scheduled a phone interview due to scheduling conflicts and hired the next day.

Interview Questions

• Asked behavioral questions, what level my skills were (beginner, advanced, etc), what tools I used to develop, asked to tell about myself   Answer Question

Co Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UPS in August 2014.

Interview

Applied through university website and got a call the following week asking basic questions about my gpa, major and a little of what I currently know. Got another call the next week and set up a panel interview. Interview was fairly easy, most of the questions were based on my resume and also behavioral questions were asked. Just waiting on a call to see if I get hired or not.

Interview Questions

• How do you go about testing your programs/applications.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Paramus, NJ) in November 2012.

Interview

It was like most interviewing process. Honestly just be yourself and know what you are applying for.

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (Louisville, KY) in July 2008.

Interview

The interview process was a round table of multiple people. They each asked questions about my backgorund in school and asked about my hobbies. The interview seemed more to determine where they would like to place me instead of if they would like to place me. Very easy and relaxed attitudes.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any Mechanical Background?   1 Answer