UPS Intern - Shadowing A Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

Intern - Shadowing A Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at UPS (Louisville, KY) in July 2013.

Interview

Lengthy and moderately challenging. Applicant must have good computer skills and good problem solving mentality. My interview consisted of a Microsoft Certification, (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Access) 1 on1 interview, phone panel interview, and a written test. The entire process took around 3 - 4 days. Below is more info:

1) 1 on 1 interview (Easy Difficulty) (25-45 minutes) - HR will ask the common interview questions (What brings you to this interview, what can you contribute, etc) Here they are just seeing where your head is; As long as you provide honest* answers, this part is easy.

2) Phone Interview: (Moderate - Hard Difficulty) (45min - 1hour) - This consisted of me coming back a 2nd day to complete. There were 3 parties on the phone, while one person provided the questions. Here is where they give you a pen and paper in case you want to take notes (highly suggest) The person asked me around 10 situational questions, and the panel wants you to provide relatively quick answers. When you are ready to give them your answer you must say "I'm ready."

3) Written Examination (Moderate Difficulty) (1 - 1.5 hours) - Test includes both Situational and regular HR / Supervisor styled questions. Many of these consist of "What if... Then what would you do." questions.

Interview Questions

• Hard to remember these but most of these questions were all "situational based." Most recent test may be different. On 1on 1 interview, it was similar to any other: all the typical interview questions are asked here. When you reach the phone interview, you are given situations, and are asked to address them accordingly.   Answer Question