UPS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,844 Interview Reviews

2.0

Operations Manager Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Charlottesville, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

It's Like a Working Interview Because I've Noticed Lately You Are Hired As a Temp And If You Do Well, Then you Are Offered a Position. Then After 90 Days If All Is Well You Are Rolled Into The System.

Interview Questions

• How Do You Handle Confrontation?   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UPS (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

Grueling 3 part process involving multiple tests taking hours as well as an interview panel. Even if you ace all 3, you can still get denied if the division Manger doesn't like you.

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of diversity?   1 Answer

UPS Loader Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

None. Straight to the wolves. Would hire a bum. The company is going to crash and burn quick with mgmt picking up the slack of dumb workers who cant be trained and cant be given special attention with all the scum bags running around

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UPS (Columbus, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

I was refer by my friend. Then I apply online. One month after, I was contacted for a phone interview. The phone interview went well, it was easy just behavior question to see if you can sell, and could be a team leader. Then I was email and assessment test, who took me about 2 hours to complete. The test just want to make sure you are a leader and you will be good with sale. Then the next I was told I pass the test. 2 weeks later receive a phone call to be schedule for a panel interview in the next two weeks. When for the panel interview, 3 people director of sale, training manger and human resources. Each one asking behavior question then after you have to play a role as a sale man. Pretending to sale a product and the training manager is the customer. Tried it couple of times but after they told me I will not be moving on. Not ready yet. Too young, need more experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you react when there is conflict?   1 Answer

UPS Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

Was sent an email wih confirmation of date and time for job interview and reported at time to find out the email did it on its own wha i was told by Human Resources Agent at facility

Interview Questions

• Not one question was asked   1 Answer

Dock Worker With Cdl Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ellenwood, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UPS (Ellenwood, GA).

Interview

A joke from the start. I spent three hours at the ellenwood, ga terminal just doing a road test. I had to go to my current job after and was told that I better go spend all day at drug testing clinic or my application would be withdrawn. They had no compassion or understanding. I will never again apply and would never recommend applying with this company, particularly the ellenwood, Georgia terminal.

Interview Questions

• No questions, just demands   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Greenville, SC) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone interview is pretty basic/easy. After that is an assessment test, and be prepared it's no walk in the park. After that is a panel interview (mine was through a webcam). The questions they ask are very long and very specific. They are situational, they are very cold and very cut and dry. No charming your way through this interview, its all based on your past situations.

Interview Questions

• Good traits of a salesman?
      When its ok to accept no from customer?
      Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (San Antonio, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

Everything happened in one day. There was an interview with H. R. Then I was tested on two different levels. Once I passed the tests, I had a panel interview with three different people and was walked through the building, given a tour.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you failed and what did you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UPS (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2015.

Interview

Detailed, test included on reasoning. Very structured environment. 3 interviews. Two in the phone and one face to face with a panel role playing. They hire within a lot and i was coming from the outside with a ton of experience. They will likely hire someone less qualified if they already work there.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled objection in the past   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Recruiter contacted me to discuss my current position and explained in depth what the position required. That part took 45 minutes...I "passed" to the second round which was a link for a TIMED test...it was a mental test that stressed me out and I think they should give that test first before wasting 2-3 hours of my life...that test was ridiculous

Interview Questions

• That Link to the test: Johny has a blue apple and gave it to Jenny who traded that blue apple for the banana that Tom gave her earlier what did Jenny trade Tom to get that banana   1 Answer