UPS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UPS Interview Questions

Updated Feb 19, 2017
1,747 Interview Reviews

1.9

Interview

I applied online and an interview was automatically scheduled. At the "interview" they just tell you basic job requirements and make you go somewhere to get drug tested. The place that you go to sends them the results and then they call you up and tell you where to start orientation at.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't really a negotiation.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty straight forward. They tend to hire in groups of at least 5-10, they give you a tour so you have a good idea of the hours and workload. They are a large company so they don't ask dumb question about age, or other dicriminatory questions. The questions are straight forward, no hidden agendas. Must be able to lift, push or pull packages up to 70 ponds.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation pay dictated by contract

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

apply online and schedule a date and that is it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Warehouse Worker Interview

Interview

Long interview for whatever reason. Could have been much easier.

UPS Loader Interview

Interview

Very concise and by the book; multiple forms, background check, no drug testing or physical testing. Very basic interview for this position as they don't require much other than stacking packages and not hurting yourself on equipment.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

Panel interview with 5 people. The panel consists of Area Sales Managers, HR, and Directors.

Interview Questions

• Role play- You are given a packet with a sales scenario. They allow 20mins for you to step out of the room to brainstorm strategy. Once let back in you and a member of the panel act out the sales call.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

Phone interview, panel interview, one on one interview.

Negotiation

No negotiation

Driver Helper Interview

Interview

As a seasonal helper, you are in a conference room with a group of other candidates where they have a slideshow telling you information about the job. Then you wait in the room while the HR take one on one interviews.

Junior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

The manager can be very intimidating. The questions they ask are sometimes out of line. Try to be inventive. If a question is too obvious, try to reformulate it and then answer.
    Don't leave a blank, whatever happens, always have something to say.

Sales Executive Interview

Interview

Short and too the point. Was interviewed one time by a panel of 3 managers. Was told to wait outside and 20 mins later was told I was hired and would start in 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none.