UPS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,880 Interview Reviews

1.9

Seasonal Driver Helper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Fort Mill, SC) in December 2016.

Interview

I arrived and there was a group waiting to be interviewed individually by the hiring employee. Went in and talked about my resume and whether I would be able to perform duties needed by the company. I was told I would be an on-call basis. I was called every day leading up to Christmas.

UNION CLERK Interview

Interview

It was a face to face interview and it was very upfront with information about the position and how you feel about it. Very interested on my job experiences so make sure you are versed in your descriptions.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at UPS (Austin, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was sort of long but professional. It was a group deal and everybody got called one by one. It was brief but it but upfront on what the job would be and what was expected.

Interview Questions

• Why did i choose the company?   1 Answer

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at UPS (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was able to schedule an appointment for a tour/orientation based on the shift I preferred. I was able to get an interview that night and was told after the interview that I was hired. In the second tour we signed paperwork and were shown exactly what we'd be doing.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UPS (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

Both a hiring manager and a representative contacted me through emails and a phone interview. The phone interview was relatively easy, a hiring representative talked with me, discussed about the role, and asked about my general background and any sales experience. After the first call, they asked me to complete a online assessment, which took about 53 minutes. It was pretty nuanced, mixed with some personality test and logic test. The next step would be an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my resume, my past employment, and any sales experience.   Answer Question

Loader/Unloader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UPS (Windsor, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

quick and simple, got a call, then an interview. the entire process to 5 days between the call, interview, and orientation. I applied online through a job searching website, it has a great atmosphere, I strongly recommend applying to U P S

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview Process was pretty fast and reasonably flexible, I applied online, got an invite for a phone interview that lasted for about 10 minutes, two days later, got an in-person interview

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (San Jose, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

If you have a pulse they will hire you, just make sure to show up on time and be ready to work your heart out. They will only not offer jobs to previous felons if I remember correctly

Package Handler/Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Chelmsford, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

The employer didn't seem too thrilled about being there either. She was rather uninterested. I was also told some rather misleading information about the pay and hours. I get the feeling that they are trying to draw people in by only telling them the ups instead of the downs.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Utrecht (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (Utrecht (Netherlands)).

Interview

Krampachtig, mensen willen niet voor UPS werken, en daarom vragen ze meestal eigen personeel om mensen te vragen. HR is niet eerlijk over de selectie procedure. HEEL Makkelijk, omdat ze geen goede mensen kunnen aannemen, wordt je direct uitgenodigd voor een gesprek. Zeer makkelijk geen testen en dergelijke, basis vragen stellen ze je. Manager doet zich beter voor, maakt het allemaal mooier dan het is.

Interview Questions

• Wat wil je bereiken in de komende jaren?   1 Answer

Eerste indruk was zeer slecht, oud gebouw en dergelijk. Totaal geen goed gevoel over.