UPS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,844 Interview Reviews

2.0

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at UPS (Elk Grove Village, IL).

Interview

After filling out an application online two days later I was given a phone interview I was invited to an in person interview the interview was intimidating two hiring managers interviewed me I didn't get the position because I didn't do my research on the logistical side of ups

Preloader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Commerce City, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Commerce City, CO).

Interview

It took awhile to get on. I started right before Summer. The tour was at 245AM. Not too many people can do that. It is test. If you cant make it to an interviewat 245AM. How you going to make it in to work. They now have relaxed the tour times. Starting at 330-4AM. Wimps. I have seen new hires last one to three days because i dont feel theycknew what the job entailed.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Yuba City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Yuba City, CA).

Interview

Group interview. Toured the center. Shown the inside of a truck. Described the general process of the job. Told details of the job. After the group was walked through the facility, we waited and were given the chance to interview one on one.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • Can you handle the work environment? (Warehouse/dust etc.)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Apply online and then they ask you to schedule a sort observation. You take the tour and they show you what you will be doing. They ask you to come in for an interview the next day if your still interested. You get called in the interview and they tell you they will Call you if you are selected for the position

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation ?   11 Answers

Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Ontario, CA).

Interview

It was very tough to get an interview. You have to keep checking online for open spots and the first interview is more of a screening than an interview. Then I believe they will run a background check before the actual interview.

Interview Questions

• Its been so long I dont really rememeber any of the questions, but from what I remember they were all pretty basic. They basically want to know that youre competent and going to be a hard worker. Ability to lift heavy packeages will also obviously come up.   Answer Question

Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palatine, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (Palatine, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

One two minute phone call, I had the job the moment I hit "submit" on my computer but did not know that yet. All they asked was to show up on a certain date for orientation.

Interview Questions

• To be honest, not much. They just need bodies, plain and simple.   1 Answer

Freight Driver Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at UPS in March 2017.

Interview

It took about three weeks and then I started getting calls telling me what the position was all about and to complete the application after that I was contacted about the previous employment.

Interview Questions

• the same as any other trucking companies they ask you the basic questions.   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online in the ups website,
    They scheduled a tour at the ups,
    Then an interview in 7 days,
    Fill up the forms on the website (w-4 and direct deposit info)
    I'm still waiting for an answer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for ups?   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

applied online and had to put in for an interview on the website. came in on my scheduled day and was told about the company and a quick overview. took the road test and passed, but its on a stick shift and its difficult to pass if your not 100% comfortable with stick. basically gotta get used to the truck on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Rockdale, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Rockdale, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Layed back interview with great employees just walked in was interviewed by senior manager she was great explained job was physical but she was very encouraging saying there is room to grow also made me feel comfortable and reassuring me said she started out as a package handler and has been ther over twenty years

Interview Questions

• Can you handle a physical job   1 Answer