UPS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,972 Interview Reviews

1.9

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Secaucus, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Secaucus, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

Easy, was offered an interview directly after my application was sent in. She just asked me questions about my application. I wouldn't even call it an interview it was easy

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Mobile, AL).

Interview

Do not apply if you are older than 35 or more than 5lbs overweight. They will discriminate against you!! The female that interviewed us told the group "Do you see any overweight people here, and you won't ever see any" ( her exact words). I also didn't see anyone over 30 or any blacks working there. During invidual interview, she kept looking me up and down with a disapproving look, and repeatedly asked if I could lift 70lbs which I can do easily. I do Crossfit so that comes easy. And asked for about the 8th time, "how do I know you can pick up 70lbs?" narrowing her eyes at me. I've never, ever in my life experienced such unprofessionalism, rudeness, and discrimination, as I did from her! And yes, I am contacting the EEOC.

Anonymous Employee in Durango, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at UPS (Durango, CO) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and scheduled an interview and tour at 6:00 pm. I was the only person who scheduled a tour that evening. First the manager gave me a tour of the warehouse and then sat down for an interview. The tour lasted 5 minutes and the interview lasted for 10 minutes. He spent most of the time explaining why the position is available, what the work environment is like, when the shifts are, and the employee expectations. He asked me about my past jobs, if I lived in or out of town, and if I'm attending college. Then he asked me if I had any questions.

Nail Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (San Diego, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

for me the interview here is not so hard,but i got challenge here coz im a filipina i can't speak english well but i can uderstand all the questions here,i hope they hire me.

Interview Questions

• what position i am applying for   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Greenville, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

Is like any other company you go online fill in an application, an hr rep calls you with sample interview questions, tell me about a time about this...etc. make sure you read the job description, then if you go to the next step after the phone interview they'll sent you an online assessment which is really HARD they're like critical thinking questions! with right and wrong answers is 18 questions and you have 20 mins. YOU MUST PASS it in order to get to the in-person interview! I didn't passed it.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a difficult customer and what you did to resolve the problem   Answer Question

Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at UPS in June 2017.

Interview

There were 5 of us at once, we took a tour of the warehouse, then they explained the pay and benefits. They gave everyone a chance to either stay or leave, and then they did individual interviews

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UPS (West Columbia, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

Emailed at 7am and notified of interview at 5pm. Weirdest/shortest interview/process I have ever been a part of. Group of five applicants showed up, escorted to an office, and waited. We were all interviewing for a PT supervisor position (differing shifts). Called back one at a time for an approximate 5-10min conversation with a manager. Sent back to room, while others interviewed. Seemed like UPS had already decided to hire all five of us, unless there were any obvious red flags during this quick "interview." Interviewer did not have our resumes, a list of who we were, etc...Had to ask and write down our names.

Anonymous Employee in Harvey, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Harvey, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

Easy, straight forward and quick. they didnt really ask for much i just got the job on the spot that was it just that easy they are going to ask you a coupe of simple yes no questions

Interview Questions

• Do you have good transportation from there and back to work   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (San Jose, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Orientation and interview lasted about an hour. The actually interview was only a brief 10-15 minutes and mainly went over the job benefits. The interviewer also talked about how the company promotes from within.

UPS Sorter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Warwick, RI) in June 2017.

Interview

It was a pretty quick process. You apply online and you are instantly made aware of a date and time for an interview. The interviewer was very prompt and professional. Was there at exactly the time specified on the email.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to lift 70-pound packages? Are you able to work 20 hours a week? Have you worked previously for this company? How soon can you start?   Answer Question