UPS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 15, 2017
1,965 Interview Reviews

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Checked in at the guard station and told to wait at a designated area where i saw other applicants waiting. HR employee greeted us and was very friendly. She took us around the facility and described what the job role entails. This lasted for about an hour. Questions were entertained during the tour of the facility and you are free to ask any questions. After the tour there was a one on one interview.

Unloading Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palatine, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Palatine, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

called for an interview, went in, normal interview questions. this was for the palatine, il warehouse. very nice people at interview. asked very simple questions just about myself and work experience. heard from them a couple days later that I got the job

Interview Questions

• 3 strengths and 3 weaknesses   1 Answer

Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS in June 2017.

Interview

We waited outside for about half an hour before we were called together as a group. Tour of the facility, which is not climate controlled or well-lit. One package handler has to load or unload a 54' truck. We were told we could not ask for help if a package was 70lbs or less. They did not provide gloves and the environment was dark and dangerous (constantly tripping over things just left behind). You don't get benefits or a raise until after you've worked there a year, and you also will be marked as "un-rehireable" if you quit for any reason before you hit a year. This goes for even if you put your two weeks in. We were then taken back outside and 20+ of us were told to stand outside in the Florida heat at 1 in the morning (it was only supposed to be 60-90 minutes and start at 10pm). They took us two by twos and the people in the back of the line were waiting for over an hour until it was their turn for an interview. I just left, it was ridiculous.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kearney, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Kearney, NE) in June 2017.

Interview

quick and easy, took only about 30 min, friendly people. would recommend them to others. haven't not got the job, just haven't heard back from them yet. still trying to come up with 30 words

Interview Questions

• do you have a problem with giving orders   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Saint Paul, MN) in June 2017.

Interview

It wasn't a true interview, they simply asked me when I could start. They are extremely transparent in letting you know that this job is HARD WORK and if you are not up to the stress of the job, then don't take the job offer.

UNION CLERK Interview

Interview

It was a face to face interview and it was very upfront with information about the position and how you feel about it. Very interested on my job experiences so make sure you are versed in your descriptions.

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview Process was pretty fast and reasonably flexible, I applied online, got an invite for a phone interview that lasted for about 10 minutes, two days later, got an in-person interview

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at UPS (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was able to schedule an appointment for a tour/orientation based on the shift I preferred. I was able to get an interview that night and was told after the interview that I was hired. In the second tour we signed paperwork and were shown exactly what we'd be doing.

Preload Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

I received an email to contact HR. Set up the interview which turned out to be a 1:1 with the hiring manager. It was very relaxed and he followed a set script.

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Urbana, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at UPS (Urbana, IL).

Interview

i did not use this site to get my job i answered all questions honestly and truthfully and within days i got the response i was looking for great enviorment