UPS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,944 Interview Reviews

1.9

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Fort Worth, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

After applying online, I received an invitation to interview. There were 8 candidates at the interview. We recieved a brief job description and then we're asked if anyone was referred by a family member. Those who were we asked to stay, everyone else was asked to leave.

Interview Questions

• Do you have family working at UPS?   1 Answer

Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS in April 2017.

Interview

They only asked me a few questions. It was very easy I was hired the same day, and I started the next day. It is hard work but I hear the benefits are good. Stay UPS

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

I applied online, it then sets you up with a time and place for a group interview. They walk you around the facility & explain what you'll be doing. Likely you'll then be asked to stay for a 1on1 interview if you're still interested in the job. From there, depending on the hub, you'll be told to come back for a 2nd interview or they'll call you if you get the job. Interview was casual. Typical cliche questions. I would suggest dress your best because it's you and 6-10 other people in there with you. They only hired 2 at my hub and I was one of the 2 out of 7.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation   1 Answer
    • Have you ever worked in a warehouse environment?   1 Answer
    • What's one instance that you've had to work in a fast pace environment with others?   Answer Question
    • Why do you think we should hire you?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Casual- Waited about 15 minutes in store after scheduled interview time. See if you can casually converse and gauge previous work experience. Speak with owner and then the manager.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at UPS (Elk Grove Village, IL).

Interview

After filling out an application online two days later I was given a phone interview I was invited to an in person interview the interview was intimidating two hiring managers interviewed me I didn't get the position because I didn't do my research on the logistical side of ups

Preloader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Commerce City, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Commerce City, CO).

Interview

It took awhile to get on. I started right before Summer. The tour was at 245AM. Not too many people can do that. It is test. If you cant make it to an interviewat 245AM. How you going to make it in to work. They now have relaxed the tour times. Starting at 330-4AM. Wimps. I have seen new hires last one to three days because i dont feel theycknew what the job entailed.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yuba City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Yuba City, CA).

Interview

Group interview. Toured the center. Shown the inside of a truck. Described the general process of the job. Told details of the job. After the group was walked through the facility, we waited and were given the chance to interview one on one.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • Can you handle the work environment? (Warehouse/dust etc.)   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online in the ups website,
    They scheduled a tour at the ups,
    Then an interview in 7 days,
    Fill up the forms on the website (w-4 and direct deposit info)
    I'm still waiting for an answer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for ups?   1 Answer

Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palatine, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (Palatine, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

One two minute phone call, I had the job the moment I hit "submit" on my computer but did not know that yet. All they asked was to show up on a certain date for orientation.

Interview Questions

• To be honest, not much. They just need bodies, plain and simple.   1 Answer

Freight Driver Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at UPS in March 2017.

Interview

It took about three weeks and then I started getting calls telling me what the position was all about and to complete the application after that I was contacted about the previous employment.

Interview Questions

• the same as any other trucking companies they ask you the basic questions.   Answer Question