UPS Interview Questions in Kentucky | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 7, 2017

1.9

59 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at UPS (Louisville, KY).

Interview

You sit in a room with 25 people and you all get hired! I applied for the world hub where they accept 25 people a week because 1 out of 10 people are still there at the 1 year mark.

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UPS (Louisville, KY) in September 2016.

Interview

Apply, Interview a couple days later, get hired for showing up. Even if you're a felon as long as you don't hide it they will still hire you, especially if it is close to Christmas. Went in as a group, they show you the different roles that are open and you pick which shift you would want to work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You can pick your shift and what you'll be doing.

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Louisville, KY) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied through college for co-op position in ups ( louisville ,Ky.). Firstly, they called me for pre screening. After one week my interview was scheduled with HR manager. A team of four members took my interview. it was all about c#, SQL and .net. They asked various questions about my projects.

Interview Questions

• Introduction,Strengths,weakness, What you will do if someone irritates you? etcc.   Answer Question

UPS Preload Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UPS (Louisville, KY) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was simple, mostly just filled out paperwork. It's pretty easy to get a job here.

HOWEVER, major downside is the hours. When i first applied the option i applied for was for 4-9am preload. then i get there to fill out paperwork and do my interview. at the interview i'm told the hours are actually more like 2am maybe 3am-10. I accept the position because it's no big deal to have to work an extra hour or two. BUT i go in to fill out more paperwork a few days later to set up my orientation date and i'm told for three or four months out of the school year i'll have to come in at 1 or even earlier! AND still possibly leave at 10! and that's just outrageous for me to be a fulltime student, to work nine hours a day, go to school for six, spend an hour driving (with good traffic), and still be expected to have time to eat, sleep and do homework.

All in all i don't recommend this job to Full-Time college students in particular, as i am one myself. If you are a part time student then this will probably be fine for you, otherwise, you will likely find it difficult to balance school, and work.

Also, the job does require you lift 75 lbs on your own, it might not hit you when you first read it how much that is, but seriously, that's a lot of weight if you're not used to it.

When applying to this job, as with any other, definitely keep in mind if this is something you can actually pull off cause not every one is able to, i'm certainly not.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember the questions, they just sort of went over the summary of the job and asked if you were able to do it.   Answer Question

IE Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UPS (Louisville, KY) in May 2016.

Interview

I was brought to the facility and met with the hiring manager and the person who is exiting the open position (for a lateral move). We discussed my background and ecxperience, why I was interested in the job, and what I could bring to the team.

Interview Questions

• Examples of my IE experiences.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UPS (Lexington, KY) in April 2016.

Interview

Took 1 week before i got an interview,interview was your average and easy interview. asked simple questions and got offered the job on the spot. HR people were the ones to interview me and took me on a tour of the facility.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Louisville, KY) in March 2016.

Interview

Easy as pie, if you have got a pulse and are not a felon, you can get a job. Any mouth breathing ape of a person can get a job here. Unskilled labor isn't difficult to get hired for.

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Louisville, KY) in December 2015.

Interview

You are brought in to the employment office for a brief interview. Basic questions about your goals, your work history, and a description of the job you applied for. Once you have completed the interview, you will receive a call within a few days and brought back in to the employment office for the second stage of the hiring process where they take you on a tour and go more in depth on what to expect while working at UPS.

Computer Science Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Louisville, KY).

Interview

Screening phone call, Phone interview, panel type interview with lead developers and management. If you get past the phone interview you pretty much have the job. Just make sure you show up early, professional looking, have examples of your work and you've got it! Also, I can't stress this enough! BE HONEST. Put your best foot forward but don't put ANYTHING on your resumee that you don't already know. It's kind of irrelevant to do that because they want to teach you a lot anyways!

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of difficult questions.   1 Answer

Seasonal Driver Helper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maysville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UPS (Maysville, KY) in November 2015.

Interview

Literally days after answering the post, I was contacted to interview. I went to the interview, filled out protocol paperwork, and ordered uniforms. This position is perfect for me as I live in rural Ameriica.
    Glassdoor was easy to maneuver and put me at the front of the line. Thank you Glassdoor!

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about the job opening?   1 Answer