UPS Marketing Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UPS Marketing Analyst Interview Questions

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Nothing crazy. Simple background check and conversation. Phone interview was just going over resume and past experience along with a short description of the work involving the position. Great experience overall. I interviewed as a college student, so possibly interview process may be much tougher for those out of college and with much more experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

Call with recruiter, phone interview, now waiting for next steps.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time when you used financial data to identify key business planning issues or concerns?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA) in April 2010.

Interview

Saw opportunity on school career site. Submitted resume and cover letter on company site. Received call from HR representative about setting up a first-round phone interview. Had phone interview, which focused on questions around how I broke problems down and how I analyzed and interpreted data. Was invited to corporate headquarters for final round interview day with a group of other candidates. Interview day consisted of three 45 minute 1:1 interviews, one written case and one assessment test. Overall it was a very pleasant day, complete with a tour of the building, a relaxing lunch and shuttle back to our hotel. However, all of the good vibes I felt after that day dissipated in the coming weeks. There was zero follow up from the company for over 5 weeks. While I recognize they were interviewing other candidates over a series of weeks, and that they were going to need the "2 to 3 weeks" they mentioned to get back to us, the complete lack of transparency was unsettling and, quite frankly, unprofessional, especially in comparison to the other companies I've interviewed with. When I finally received their answer, it was in a letter mailed to my apartment that was addressed to the wrong person in the salutation line. Overall, I left the entire experience disillusioned with UPS, which was unfortunate given how excited I was about the company, the people and the effort they are clearly putting into expanding the size and influence of the marketing organization.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you made assumptions in analyzing data. How did you arrive at those assumptions? How did you integrate into your analysis?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA) in April 2010.

Interview

They were all very nice during the phone screening and interview day - they showed us around the building, had lunch for us, and drinks during the break period. The interview consisted of 3 45-minute behavioral interview questions plus a case study and analytical assessment. I wouldn't say their interview process was difficult, it was just a little draining. The interview started at 8am and we wrapped up around 4pm. I felt pretty confident leaving but I think they were looking for someone with more experience. It was a little disheartening speaking them a few weeks following my interview. The positive experience I had interviewing was negated by the follow up email and phone calls that were not warm and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had an problem - it can be from a school project or work related. How did you break down the information, analyze it, and then come up with a solution?   Answer Question

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS in August 2012.

Interview

Test (excel + access), HR interview (1st round - average interview about experiences), management interview(average + professional with situations). Why do I want to work for the company? What did I do? Why I am the best? What are my expectaions?