UPS Marketing Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UPS Marketing Specialist Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was great. The interviewers were very pleasant and made me comfortable.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions. Once you are prepared you should be ok.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at UPS in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process was extremely slow and the communication was sporadic. First I had a phone interview with a recruiter. She asked generic questions that you would be asked on any standard corporate interview. The next step was a apptitude test consisting of multiple choice questions involving your past work history behavior, basic math, etc. I passed this test and the recruiter said the hiring manager would call me very soon. I never heard a single word from UPS again and have since found another job.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2012.

Interview

Rather lengthy but the managers are very open to talk about anything. they will test your excel skills on the spot as well as MS access. Its a company that values data skills. If you do not like to deal with Numbers, do not come here.