UPS Interview Questions in Memphis, TN | Glassdoor

1.7

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Warehouse Picker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UPS (Memphis, TN) in October 2015.

Interview

I had to dress properly at the interview show that I really wanted to get hired. Sit up head straight make eye to eye contact and just speak professional. I got hired a week or two later.

Interview Questions

• What shift would you be handle to work.   1 Answer

Ds Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Memphis, TN) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview is with few panels and they will let you know what happens? It will consist of behavioral, skills test, and few questions based off resume. the team is very smart and they can assess the deep skills on the resume

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Memphis, TN) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online, scheduled interview online after my application was reviewed, the I went in for the interview. At the interview I was asked so easy, straightforward questions and filled out some paperwork; then they did fingerprints for the background scan. After all of that processed, filled out second part of the application (which is unlocked after all prior mentioned is complete), went back to sign paperwork, then I waited for the next available training session. After the training is when they determine if you are eligible/qualify for the job.

Interview Questions

• What is the distance/How far do you drive to get to work?   Answer Question

Seasonal Driver Helper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (Memphis, TN) in December 2013.

Interview

Very basic. They showed us what we were going to be doing, and asked some simple questions about our applications. This is a group interview by the way. Once they bring you in, the job is basically yours if you want it.

Preload Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UPS (Memphis, TN) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process was not difficult. It was 1 on 1 with the HR director. They asked very basic questions, and explained the job to me. They left time for me to ask questions and answered them thoroughly.

Industrial Engineering Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Memphis, TN) in March 2013.

Interview

HR called and asked one question. "What are your salary expectations?" I answered and she said I was above their range of $55 to $60,000.

UPS Loader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (Memphis, TN) in May 2011.

Interview

The first step was a group interview to tour the build. Then they interviewed each individual to see what experience we have. At the end of the interview they told us how much we would get paid and told us they would call us if we was hired.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at UPS?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation wasn't really an offer but I did ask if they could help me get some administrator experience if I worked extremely hard and didn't miss any days during the position offered.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Memphis, TN) in September 2010.

Interview

I applied online, then after the application they asked to schedule a tour of the facility. . She called a week later and scheduled a interview, only questions about experience and availabilty, then there was the background check then offer.

Interview Questions

• What shift were you looking for   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (Memphis, TN) in October 2008.

Interview

I was offered an interview date right after I submitted my application. My interview was more along the lines of a job description and background check. There was no drug test involved in this process. They started me a couple days later for training.