UPS Interview Questions in Omaha, NE | Glassdoor

UPS Interview Questions in Omaha, NE

1.8

Worker Helper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at UPS (Omaha, NE) in November 2015.

Interview

Delivering packagin in and out of the truck in cold weather for 16 hour and doin my job the best I can and the supervisor was ok they treat you well like a family Thank you Annie Marie wills

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (Omaha, NE) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and then a phone call set up a tour and interview at the location. After the tour they pretty much offered every single person the job and they gave me misinformation which I declined the job first. Then after getting the appropriate information a few days later I accepted the position.

Interview Questions

• Can you work hard and varying hours?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at UPS (Omaha, NE) in July 2015.

Interview

Two interviews process tour then second interview with manager of shift
    Told I was over qualified for the job
    Felt like he did want able body or anyone that knew more than him to come into the work place

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Omaha, NE).

Interview

Interview process was very easy. Called me and had me come in to hear more about the company and then they took me to see exactly what I'd be doing by watching someone else work. If I was still interested after then they set up an interview with me. Interview was very simple. Easy questions. After this interview they called me back for another interview with the manager, which was just as easy. Just basic questions.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult. Everything straightforward like, "Why should we pick you over someone else?   Answer Question

Another job opprortunity came up.

UPS Part Time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UPS (Omaha, NE) in February 2013.

Interview

The Interview process began as a group trip into the work facility. After we were taken through the hub we were brought back to a waiting room and then we were called into an office one by one and asked a series of very basic questions. Which consisted mostly of questions pertaining to our physical abilities or our experience in a physical line of work such as this one.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel you would be capable of lifting on average 35lbs of weight for several hours at a time?   Answer Question
    • If you get a position here what do you feel you would bring to the table?   Answer Question

UPS Loader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UPS (Omaha, NE) in August 2011.

Interview

I applied online where I then set up my interview after completing the application. The following Monday I went to the job site for which I assumed would be a straight interview but turned out to be just a tour of the facility along with an presentation about the company. We toured the Sorting and Loading areas in which sorters get paid more but you have to take a few assessments before getting the job so I just applied for loader since it would be easier. After the tour the hr gives everybody the opportunity to set up an 1:1 interview and since I was the first to arrive I got first picks and set it up for the day after. On my 2nd interview the hr went over basic questions and then everything else fell real easy and I was hired on the spot

Interview Questions

• How long do you see yourself working here   1 Answer