UPS PT Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UPS PT Supervisor Interview Questions

Updated Feb 13, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Short, wasn't much of and interview, since everything is test based. You start of with a serious of test to make sure that you meet there qualification. Basic math and comprehension test. Then you have a one on one interview with a full time supervisor , and then there is a interview with the ramp manager.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals at UPS, and were do you see yourself with the company three years from now?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

PT Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

There really isn't an interview process if they like you. You just take the exam, which is a skills review and some personality questions. There was a basic math section and there has been some question as to whether or not you are allowed to use a calculator. It wasn't hard either way. After the exam you wait to find out if you passed and then they do a background check and you start.

PT Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UPS in June 2014.

Interview

my interviewed LASTED 5 MINS i was asked very few questions, and gave acceptance for back ground. after interview i TOOK MAPP TEST , TWO DAYS LATER GOT RESULTS PASS AND STARTED TRAINING 2 WEEKS LATER.

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at UPS (Cerritos, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

You start of as a package handler than get asked if you want to get promoted or ask if you can be promoted, you go through the promotion process for like a month then you're in a pool of qualified people whom want to become a pt supervisor. But it's up to you.. The harder you work the more they notice.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation when an employee doesn't want to listen to you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Columbus, OH).

Interview

There really is no "interview" process for a part time supervisor. Basically if you do your current job well (package handler) you are eligible. At times they focus on only promoting those who are attenting college. There is a computer based assessment that you take. It is not difficult. If you don't pass it, you shouldn't be promoted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not really a negotiation. I just accepted it.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UPS (Austin, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Easy. They will hire anybody that hasn't been proven a felonious theft. Lots of cheer and pats on the back and blow air up each others skirts. But it is a lot of fluff that gets people stuck in PART TIME MANAGEMENT JOBS :(. I'm pro Union only because those employees get paid more for doing less than me.

Interview Questions

• Remember a bunch of information just long enough to puke it back out.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Already set in place. Here it is take it or leave it.

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (Greensboro, NC) in March 2009.

Interview

Normal questions asked, asked what you would do in certain situations. Asked about credit and background of course. Typical interview. Very bland.

Negotiation

Non negotiationable