UPS Part Time Package Handler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UPS Part Time Package Handler Interview Questions

Interviews at UPS

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Secaucus, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at UPS (Secaucus, NJ) in June 2018.

Interview

They explain everything detail about the job and benefits. The comunication was clear and straight forward. They explain the hours and pay rate of the job. They explain all the process about holidays and vacations, health benefits. Also about moving up in the job as a supervisor or driver

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

the interview wave very fast and easy, i basically had the job as soon as i walked in. they mass hire, and interviews are short because turnover is so high. just show up and answer very basic questions

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Savannah, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

Very quick and orientated , I like the way i was interviewed. I felt like i was part of a great company. It was a great interview process. They showed me around the facility and have a look at the conveyor belts.

Interview Questions

• The one thing they asked me was when can I start work, I told them immediately because i was that excited to work at UPS.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Willow Grove, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Willow Grove, PA) in April 2018.

Interview

it was easy, nothing special, all u got to do is show up. I didn't like it because it was at 12am and i was very sleepy. it was basically a stupid group interview and it was long. the training was also super boring and pointless. it was a class. Class was about 4 days with videos and group discussions. I hate wearing my blue vest.

Interview Questions

• What did you like about yesterdays orientation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sparks Glencoe, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Sparks Glencoe, MD) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied and instantly got an interview. The interview was quick and easy and spaced into three parts. We met at the guard station where an HR representative met us and had us follow her into the building. It was a group interview in which we were told about the benefits and the difficulty of the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Group walkthrough of facility with the HR rep, demonstrating how the different areas operate. Discuss different task in each area and then a 1 on 1 interview with HR rep.

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

The interview took about 5-10 minutes and was with an HR representative. Very simple, basic questions were asked, nothing unexpected or difficult. They mainly describe the job itself and explained different shifts.

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

Interview process is fairly simple and straight forward. Potential employees attend a brief informational meeting about the position and the company itself and then are given a tour of the facility. After all of this you're called one by one into the room for an interview where they just asked you basic questions about the position and your ability to work

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Buffalo, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied for the job online and was invited for orientation the same day. Went in with 6-7 other people and was told about the hours, pay, benefits; basically what it took to work there. Scheduled for an interview for the following week and was hired the same day. Started working the following week. Quick and easy process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at UPS (Chicago, IL) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview was pretty straight forward. The interviewer was very pleasant and friendly. It was one-on-one, and there were no questions that surprised me. I did do some research ahead of time on the company just to help me prepare.