UPS Part Time Package Handler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UPS Part Time Package Handler Interview Questions

Interviews at UPS

1.6

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Interview

Easy, simple, and quick. I was in and out in under 30 minutes. The questions were standard interview questions and I was offered a job the next day by phone. Great company, not a fan of the union dues though.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Interview

Very easy interview. Questions are pretty straight forward. Just asking questions about yourself, the basics. A couple of background questions. Nothing to stress over. Take your time and answer the questions truthfully.

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS in July 2020.

Interview

Horrible. Maybe the most unprofessional I've experienced. The email said have two forms of ID ready. Then the Zoom meeting had 20 something people in it. What? And the host dropped twice for several minutes at a time. I applied for a specific time range as listed on the posting. Then it was said they will start several hours before the listed hours. I can't do earlier than the posted hours so this was a complete waste of time. Also, the host stated this is going to be full time hours for the foreseeable future, likely til 2021 but will part-time benefits then laughed about it. I applied for a part time job and then told this will be full-time but with no benefits and you'll still need to pay union fees.

If you have NOTHING else going on, and I mean NOTHING else then go for it. I'm looking for a second job so I can't start three hours earlier than the posting listed. Posting stated 5:30 pm, I get off work about 4:30 pm. Then you say need to come in at 1-2 pm. Why are you misleading people? The pay for this job isn't good especially after the union fees. Considering how physically demanding it is, better off seeking a retail job because the extra dollar or two isn't worth it after the demand and fees.

Interview Questions

• Some weeks you'll start at 1:15pm and some you'll start at 5:30pm.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hodgkins, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (Hodgkins, IL) in July 2020.

Interview

Applied online and had an interview within hours. Did an over the phone interview and got scheduled for “orientation”. Very easy and fast application process. Orientation is at the time of your applied for position (mines 4am) and last for 2.5hrs. Only downside is orientation isn’t paid like most other places.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation where you and another coworker are having a hard time with each other?   Answer Question

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

Fast and easy. I got there, was asked some questions and I was told to wait for an email to go to orientation. It took about 1 hour to be in and out

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at UPS (Columbus, OH) in May 2020.

Interview

The interview process was very laid back and simple. There was a scheduled time for the people who all applied for the same position to come in and here about the job. Then after that there was one on one interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walton, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at UPS (Walton, KY) in March 2020.

Interview

The process was very easy. I applied online, and got a phone call with in 3 days. During the phone call they asked basic questions like, can you lift 70 pounds? And stuff like that. After the interview they instantly emailed and gave me a week to get them a definite answer. The offer was good.

Interview Questions

• Can you lift 70 pounds by yourself?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (Richmond, VA).

Interview

If they are hiring, apply on the website and they will contact you by email for orientation.
     Orientation is about an hour and a half where they describe whats expected of the job and go over some safety precautions. Two forms of ID are needed to continue process after orientation. Afterwards, you have a few days to finish the online paper work and you start the next week. They pretty much hire everybody.

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

Submit a background check and come on time to your interview focused on the job and it’s good as yours be mindful that there only interview a high volume at a time so you have to be quick

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

it was a group interview, basically if u showed up and were kind of normal u got the job. very easy interview. then they send u to get your picture taken