UPS Part Time Package Handler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UPS Part Time Package Handler Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2017

1.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Redmond, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

I filled out an online application after reviewing the different job positions available in my area. Immediately after completing the application, I was prompted to schedule an interview, which I was able to do for the next morning. During the physical walk through and interview process, the manager was friendly, courteous, and straight-forward, giving clear direction as to the job requirements and what a typical day looked like. He also presented the pay, benefits, and additional opportunities within UPS.

Interview Questions

• Are you capable of performing these physical tasks and keeping up with a fast-paced environment?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (Rockford, IL).

Interview

I applied online during peak season and got a phone call to go in for a tour/interview the next following week. They took multiple applicants in at once to describe the requirements of the job and we each had our interview right after the presentation.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a reliable form of transportation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Yuba City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Yuba City, CA).

Interview

Group interview. Toured the center. Shown the inside of a truck. Described the general process of the job. Told details of the job. After the group was walked through the facility, we waited and were given the chance to interview one on one.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • Can you handle the work environment? (Warehouse/dust etc.)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Apply online and then they ask you to schedule a sort observation. You take the tour and they show you what you will be doing. They ask you to come in for an interview the next day if your still interested. You get called in the interview and they tell you they will Call you if you are selected for the position

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation ?   11 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Rockdale, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Rockdale, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Layed back interview with great employees just walked in was interviewed by senior manager she was great explained job was physical but she was very encouraging saying there is room to grow also made me feel comfortable and reassuring me said she started out as a package handler and has been ther over twenty years

Interview Questions

• Can you handle a physical job   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Maple Grove, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (Maple Grove, MN) in February 2017.

Interview

Quick easy very open questions made you feels comfortable easy explanation of job description and pay rate with benefits and length of employment with room for advancement within the company

Package Handler - Part-Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UPS (East Syracuse, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

the interview process is fast, staring with a tour to show you the job and the place, after couple days they call back if the Background Check is ok, they call me to tell me the day and time to start the training

Interview Questions

• why do you like to work for UPS   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online and got an email to ask to schedule for an interview. The interview is more of a group interview along with other candidates. The manager then called each one to the room to talk with you one on one.

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

Took a week for them to respond. After that you have to go to a group orientation at 6 in the morning. After the orientation the hiring manager just goes over the jobs and interviews everyone one by one.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Addison, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

You should come dress professional and ask question about the job you trying to work for.You should make direct eye contact with the person who is interviewing you and have a good hand shake. There should be no pauses in your answers to a question because there is no right or wrong answer.

Interview Questions

• what first thing come first for customer services?   1 Answer

It was too far for me to get to work on time so i declines the offer to take the job.