UPS Part Time Package Handler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UPS Part Time Package Handler Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2017

1.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Apply online and then they ask you to schedule a sort observation. You take the tour and they show you what you will be doing. They ask you to come in for an interview the next day if your still interested. You get called in the interview and they tell you they will Call you if you are selected for the position

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation ?   11 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Anonymous Employee in Yuba City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Yuba City, CA).

Interview

Group interview. Toured the center. Shown the inside of a truck. Described the general process of the job. Told details of the job. After the group was walked through the facility, we waited and were given the chance to interview one on one.

Anonymous Employee in Maple Grove, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (Maple Grove, MN) in February 2017.

Interview

Quick easy very open questions made you feels comfortable easy explanation of job description and pay rate with benefits and length of employment with room for advancement within the company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online and got an email to ask to schedule for an interview. The interview is more of a group interview along with other candidates. The manager then called each one to the room to talk with you one on one.

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

Took a week for them to respond. After that you have to go to a group orientation at 6 in the morning. After the orientation the hiring manager just goes over the jobs and interviews everyone one by one.

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at UPS (Louisville, KY).

Interview

You sit in a room with 25 people and you all get hired! I applied for the world hub where they accept 25 people a week because 1 out of 10 people are still there at the 1 year mark.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Addison, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

You should come dress professional and ask question about the job you trying to work for.You should make direct eye contact with the person who is interviewing you and have a good hand shake. There should be no pauses in your answers to a question because there is no right or wrong answer.

Interview Questions

• what first thing come first for customer services?   1 Answer

It was too far for me to get to work on time so i declines the offer to take the job.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I did an overview of the site where the instructor gave me a tour around the facility showing me the basics of how they operate on a daily basis and then I watched a video

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work part time as a Package Handler?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (Nashville, TN) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview process was vey straight forward. They bring you to simply talk about the job. You talk to hiring Maneger for a few minutes and wait for his call a couple of days later

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been a package handler before   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (Madison, WI) in November 2016.

Interview

Very easy and no questions asked aside from desired start date. You take a tour of the facility after applying online and then they ask if you are interested. You can start almost immediately and there are no formal interview questions asked/drug tests.