UPS Part Time Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UPS Part Time Supervisor Interview Questions

2.2

46 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Part Time Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

group tour of building during work hours. Employees was working hard to get trucks unloaded and it was cold and building was small. The hours was good for a student for college.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UPS (Dallas, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

I was referred by an HR professional and received an interview within a week. I showed up to the interview and met with a supervisor. Interview was fairly easy. We talked about the history of the company and why I wanted to work for UPS. The hiring manager talked a lot about how there is opportunity to grow and how the company likes to promote from within. I was offered the job immediately after the interview. I decided to accept but a week later I was offered a position with another company and accepted that one.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any supervisor experience? Are you able to multitask? Do you have experience handling difficult customers?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lathrop, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (Lathrop, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I went in for an interview for a loader position and asked if I was interested in a supervisor position. I was interviewed twice. The only reason I was offered supervisor position is because I am currently a student in college and in need of a part time job.

Part Time Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

Interview was easy and the person made it really easy to talk to. I applied online and got invited to a group session 3 days later. During group session they explained what the requirements for the job where and after that they gave us the chance to interview that same day or to come at a later day

Part Time Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

Interview process was simple especially if hired within the company. There were no question asked and besides a test and needing to know the work methods for the hub there isn't anything else to it,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brecksville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at UPS (Brecksville, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied at one branch in another town, then was referred to another store ran by the same family (husband and wife). Main interview wasn't too bad, pretty casual. Manager and I shared some tea and discussed the job. I ended up not taking the job due to their wanting me to commit to the position for *at least* two years.

Part Time Supervisor Interview

Interview

There was no interview. Just took a test and its either pass/fail. This test was basically the same questions in different format to assess the way you would handle Union employees

Anonymous Employee in Latham, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (Latham, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview was quick, far from thorough, and never was told completely what the job would entail. While everyone involved in the interview process was very polite, the lack of truth behind the nature of the job made the interview seem like more of a formality then an actual screening looking back.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a conflict between employees?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Earth City, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UPS (Earth City, MO).

Interview

They hire from within, usually friends or affiliates. They play favoritism, they hold interview for formality, but you can always sense that they have someone in mind and it isn't you. If your lucky they call you for an interview or they respond to you about interview process after filling the position.

Interview Questions

• They have no relevant questions, they hire who they like or favor, not based on qualifications or work ethics   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mesquite, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (Mesquite, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

I originally was applying for a position as a driver. The HR manager suggested that I would be a great fit for their PT supervisor position. I agreed to speak with the HUB supervisor about the position. I met with him within 20 minutes in his office.

Interview Questions

• What make you a good fit for this position?   1 Answer