UPS Part Time Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UPS Part Time Supervisor Interview Questions

Interviews at UPS

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Raleigh, NC) in October 2018.

Interview

Easy- you just need to pass easy test it was a computer test where all we had to do was use your computer to awnser a handfull of questions

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Louisville, KY) in March 2018.

Interview

You have at least two interviews, and at least one of them is a panel interview. It is a pretty standard interview. They want to know why you want to be a supervisor, what your skills are, they also want to know if you can hold people accountable.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if an employee had a chronic attendance problem?   1 Answer

Part Time Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

group tour of building during work hours. Employees was working hard to get trucks unloaded and it was cold and building was small. The hours was good for a student for college.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to lift packages over 50 pounds?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UPS (Dallas, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

I was referred by an HR professional and received an interview within a week. I showed up to the interview and met with a supervisor. Interview was fairly easy. We talked about the history of the company and why I wanted to work for UPS. The hiring manager talked a lot about how there is opportunity to grow and how the company likes to promote from within. I was offered the job immediately after the interview. I decided to accept but a week later I was offered a position with another company and accepted that one.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any supervisor experience? Are you able to multitask? Do you have experience handling difficult customers?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lathrop, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (Lathrop, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I went in for an interview for a loader position and asked if I was interested in a supervisor position. I was interviewed twice. The only reason I was offered supervisor position is because I am currently a student in college and in need of a part time job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brecksville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at UPS (Brecksville, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied at one branch in another town, then was referred to another store ran by the same family (husband and wife). Main interview wasn't too bad, pretty casual. Manager and I shared some tea and discussed the job. I ended up not taking the job due to their wanting me to commit to the position for *at least* two years.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Came in with a group of other hires. We got pulled into an office, one-by-one, to be asked the most basic of questions. Interviewers were not prepared for my questions and seemed surprised someone would have questions for them (generally a bad sign). It is a low supervisory position so i guess it shouldn't come as a surprise.

We also had to take a basic online test for simple data analysis, personality and scenario reactions.

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2012.

Interview

They just asked me and I accepted. If you have a good standing with your part time supervisor and upper management takes an interest in you just ask if they need any sups.

Interview Questions

• You ever think about being a supervisor?   1 Answer

Part Time Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

Interview was easy and the person made it really easy to talk to. I applied online and got invited to a group session 3 days later. During group session they explained what the requirements for the job where and after that they gave us the chance to interview that same day or to come at a later day

Anonymous Employee in Elm Grove, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Elm Grove, WI) in August 2014.

Interview

I had to take an aptitude and personality test. Once I passed that, the interview was brief and the job was offered to me mostly based on my college degree and the fact that I had previously managed people at another company. One of the most important pieces in my understanding is the personality portion of the interview though, because you often have to deal with difficult people on the job and have to interact well with both union and non union employees.