UPS SCS (UK) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UPS SCS (UK) Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at UPS SCS (UK)

Import Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colnbrook, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS SCS (UK) (Colnbrook, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

I was Invited to the Colnbrook offices and spent an hour talking about my history, skills, and aspirations. The two people interviewing appeared very knowledgeable about the business and role and were very professional. I decided against taking the role as I was really just there out of interest as I'd been asked to attend by a past colleague.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time where something (related to Supply Chain) has gone wrong, what you did to rectify it, and what you would do differently in future.   1 Answer

Senior Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS SCS (UK) (Markham, ON (Canada)) in February 2010.

Interview

Originally applied for a supervisor's position. Company's policy is that you must pass the "MAP" test. A three part IQ test that consists of a 100 online questions that need to be completed 100 percent in 60 mins. You are not allowed a pen,pencil,paper or a calculator for the questions. You need to answer all in your head. Plus the director sat across from me the entire 60mins ( no pressure right ?) The second is a essay type of questioning. Third is a panel interview with three members of management teams. Needless to say........they didn't pass me through because my math skills are not that great. So they hired me as a Senior Team Lead in thier distribution center.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me of a time you disagreed with your manager ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered me the job and i signed the contract.