UPS Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UPS Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at UPS

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Rockville, MD) in January 2014.

Interview

Relaxed environment. Behavioral interview. Emphasis on team work. On site interview with the manager of the unit. Very friendly. Tell me about yourself. Describe a time when you had a disagreement with your supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you disagreed with your supervisor   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UPS (Irvine, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy. The manager showed me around the store, asked when I could begin working and my availability, and right at the end I was hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Casual- Waited about 15 minutes in store after scheduled interview time. See if you can casually converse and gauge previous work experience. Speak with owner and then the manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

It was a good interview. Helpful people. They walked me through the process. It was a great seasonal interview. The lady who interviewed me was really kind and I was axle to ask questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenixville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (Phoenixville, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Had two interviews and was told I would be called the next day but was never called. I called the store and the manager told me I was "good to go" and he would be in touch. After waiting four days called AGAIN and was told the position was filled.

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Oakland, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Questions about goals and morality, what I plan for the future and what I feel as a person in society now. What the job entailed also what the job can offer to me and my family (at the time). and Its a long time term commitment and its not easy

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

Behavioral and conversational. Just wanted to get to know me better. They asked about my resume and interests. Why I wanted to work for UPS and what interests me about the company and the position. Very straightforward

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

It was awesome. They made me ver relaxed. I felt that they had my best intentions. I know that this will be a great company to work at for years to come. I feel like i found a career. Thank you so much UPS!

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UPS in January 2013.

Interview

A job opportunity was posted to the school's career services website for a position at the UPS store right across from the university. An email had to be sent to the owner indicating interest. After that I got a response to set up an interview date and time to meet and the owner asked a few questions purely based on items on my resume. No other questions were asked about an particular experience I had that demonstrated a desired quality etc. A new owner had just bought the store from a man who had been disliked by much of the community, so I was asked how I could envision expanding our market.

Interview Questions

• In what ways could you imagine building a new reputation for this store?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at UPS (Chicago, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

I interviewed in June and found out that I scored high enough on the panel interview to meet with the Hiring Manager. I then followed up every two weeks to find out when the final interview would be scheduled. Each time I was told, "Soon, it should happen very soon."

After two months of this, I was told, "You are the next person in line, I will contact you next week." While waiting to hear back, I turned down a different job offer. The HR person never contacted me. I followed up, and she said, "We are not currently hiring. When we are hiring, you will be CONSIDERED."

The HR person completely strung me along, and I have no idea why. I'm very disappointed as I had always wanted to work for UPS.

Interview Questions

• A bunch of situational questions: Describe a time when X happened. What did you do? What was the result? etc.   Answer Question