UPS Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UPS Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Dec 14, 2016

3.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UPS (San Diego, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

First applied online than had a one on one meeting with the manger on my first interview. The questions were fairly general, mainly a get to know I believe. They followed up with another interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

its about a 3 week process

Interview Questions

• tell me about the time when you had a difficult client   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Interview

I found UPS recruiters at a college career expo. After a brief chat, I was sent an email about a week later. From there, we set up a phone call to schedule an interview at their Los Angeles location.

Interview was straightforward - google common questions and they basically followed the same format. Some small talk at the beginning. Then the questioning began with the other Sales Associates and their supervisor.

I got a call back approximately three weeks later that I received the internship.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UPS in January 2014.

Interview

Interview process was lengthy and rigorous. I experienced three different interviews before live role play with panel interview. Live role play involved imitating sales professional with a mock scenario selling a product/service. You were critiqued on positioning product/service and advance to next steps with buyer. After role play interview, you will go through another interview.

Interview Questions

• Give specific example of negotiating with customer and outcome.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vaughan, ON (Canada)

Application

I interviewed at UPS (Vaughan, ON (Canada)) in May 2013.

Interview

You drive to the company and sign in, and then you have to fill out an extensive application, they ask you about your previous employers, references, and if you have a criminal record.
    After the application is filled out you have 75 minutes to fill out an online "Sales Test" which is a long questionnaire about what you would do in certain sales circumstances and working with employees. If you pass the sales test they will call you for a secondary interview.