UPS Seasonal Driver Helper Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 24, 2017

1.3

171 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Seasonal Driver Helper Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

I applied through a website and scheduled an interview. It was a group interview at the Longwood UPS facility. Be early! Dress professionally, but comfortably. I wouldn't advise heels. They ask your availability, have you fill out forms, you go through a training course, then get called back for a one-on-one interview to hand in your resume. They take you through the facility to the offices that cover your area. They'll get your info, then you can be called by a driver as soon as you leave (according to the availability you gave them). They give you plenty of contact info, too. ;)

Interview Questions

• What's your prior job experience?
    What do you do if you're approached by a dog (training course question)?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Seasonal Driver Helper Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

Online. Local interview. Taught the responsibilities. Paper work. Met with management. Asked a few questions. Told about hours and process. They let me know who I would be working with and where to meet each day.

Interview Questions

• Could I work the hours they needed me too, in the weather conditions?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

They asked how my scheduled looked to work and if I could handle the fast pace environment. Also if I would be available if called out during the day. Also if I had a means of transportation to get to work.

Interview Questions

• Could I handle the busy workload   1 Answer

Seasonal Driver Helper Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

Applied for the position, took a couple weeks and got an interview. There were 10 of us and the main guy told us briefly what to expect. Each of us had a one on one interview, which only lasted about 5 minutes, and got the job offer.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (New York, NY).

Interview

You fill out an application on their website and then they call you. Ask you 3 questions and basically see if you are capable of answering. It doesn't seem like they care what you say as long as you can say something that makes sense.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an unhappy client?   1 Answer

Seasonal Driver Helper Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

This was easy. A group of us went to the UPS building, they took us out to a trailer and debriefed us on the job, then we took an assessment, and went home. If they called you in to help, you got paid. I personally was called in every day for the 2 seasonal months I worked.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any health issues?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2016.

Interview

It went well. Easy questions and nice interviewer. overall good experience. After signing in met with interviewer and she explained what I would be doing. They asked common interview questions nothing to complex. Talked about past experience and available times you could work.

Anonymous Employee in Great Falls, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Great Falls, MT) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was very basic and doesn't require anything special. The interview was conducted after training was administered. The training was very sparatic, lacked organization, and did not provide clear information. The training is paid but you do not find that out until afterward. I attended in interview clothes and everyday clothes would have been acceptable.

Interview Questions

• What type of background in delivery or customer service do you have?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UPS (Woburn, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview was relatively easy. Explained all of the different tasks jobs requires then asked questions. Make sure you bring 2 forms of identification. After being hired, you attend a 1.5-3 hour orientation that is paid.

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UPS (Evansville, IN) in December 2016.

Interview

Super easy, just show up and listen to description of the job and safety measures. Answer a few questions and then you're done. Unless you volunteer to go first for the question part then you'll have to sit around and wait until it's your turn, can take about 5 minutes per person.