UPS Seasonal Package Delivery Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UPS Seasonal Package Delivery Driver Interview Questions

Interviews at UPS

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (Chantilly, VA) in November 2013.

Interview

Driving record check - some violations disqualify you. No CDL required, but you must be able to drive a manual transmission. There is a brief road test driving a package delivery truck with a lead driver. Assuming you pass, they send you to out to take a DOT physical. You are then scheduled for their driver training program.

Interview Questions

• They are hiring a lot of temporary people during the holidays. Nothing tricky about the interview.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UPS (Hartford, CT) in October 2014.

Interview

Very friendly and matter of fact. Basically "we need lots of help this season, so since you are interested, we are interested in you. Here are the requirements you will need to complete/pass to obtain this position. Let's get started." As long as you can pass the state Department of Transportation testing, the post classroom instruction testing, and the company driving test, they are happy to bring you on.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever driven professionally before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Tempe, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

Standard thorough interview process. Asked to describe in more detail about work experience. Asked about potential problems with time availability required of position. Clarified the temporary nature of the position.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about the opportunity to work for UPS?   Answer Question