UPS Seasonal Package Handler Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UPS Seasonal Package Handler Interview Questions

Interviews at UPS

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Bound Brook, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (Bound Brook, NJ) in November 2018.

Interview

They hire anyone who's breathing. You have to try to fail the interview. You're basically immediately hired BUT the put you through an hour of training afterwards. They just ask basic questions like your birthday and stuff. You do need 2 photo ID's though.

Interview Questions

• Are you wiling to work tomorrow?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Seasonal Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

I came in for an "interview" which was basically just to ask when I wanted to work and how many hours I was willing to be there. There was supposed to be a tour, but there wasn't. The website described everything I needed to know. The on boarding process was more difficult because there was no one to train me so I had to wait around and remind them I was there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Quick and easy, went in for an interview. I then was told to wait for the background check results. I was offered the job right on the spot. I wasn’t pleased by the offer so I respectfully declined.

Anonymous Employee in Dulles, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (Dulles, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

The require you to enter with the ability to perform big physical tasks, frequently. It's a TON of physical work, so be prepared for that question to come up. Not only that, they ask you about your goals for employment and how you are as a team player. They want you to be able to work in a group of people and cooperate well, as well as BE ORGANIZED. This helps a ton, as it lets them load the trucks efficiently and with timely gain.

Interview Questions

• What made you take an interest in UPS?   1 Answer

Seasonal Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was being held at night at their location. When I had arrived, I was told that I would have to wait another hour for the interview and the tour of the facility. Since it was getting late, I decided to skip the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goshen, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (Goshen, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a group event where we were given a tour of the shipping hub and all of the expectations for the job were laid out clearly. They put a high emphasis on safety.

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (Louisville, KY) in November 2013.

Interview

If you can walk and lift 60 pounds you've got the job
    You have to be available to work close to the holidays
    They like former employees
    You have to attend an entire day of safety classes
    You can not have any criminal background seeing that you work for an airport

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UPS (Louisville, KY) in December 2011.

Interview

He was a great guy, very sweet and made me feel comfortable. I enjoyed the experience as a new person who had never had a job before, it was really awesome and I felt comfortable. I can't remember his name, but I wish I could.

Interview Questions

• If I could work on my feet, if I could bend regularly, if I got along with people   1 Answer
    • If I was trustworthy and would be able to do the job requirements   1 Answer

Seasonal Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UPS in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online. About a week later, I got an email from HR asking me if I was still interested and when I might be able to come in for an interview. I replied but didn't hear back. A little more than a week after that I got a call from HR to do an over the phone interview. They briefly described the job, asked some simple questions, and then told me I could begin orientation as soon as my background check came in. So, my orientation is scheduled and I have yet to step foot in the facility. Was surprised at just how easy this was.

Interview Questions

• Q: Would you be interested in staying on after seasonal ends?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UPS (Macon, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

I was asked basic easy questions that made me feel comfortable. I thought that I was going to be drilled, but I wasn't which was good. I also came in a suit which I thought was the right attire. I was told that I was over dressed.