UPS Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UPS Supervisor Interview Questions

Interviews at UPS

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Edison, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

Simple straightforward interview, be prepared to discuss your experience in management and answer questions pertaining on how you interact with people. You must pass a simple 100 multiple choice test that evaluates your people skills and basic math (percentages, graphs, charts, etc.)

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for UPS?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (Fort Worth, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

group tour of the building during work hours. Employees were working hard to get trucks unloaded and it was cold and the building was small. The hours were good for a student for college.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

it was relaxed and easy going. They walk you around one of the distribution centers and then I ended up getting hired at the gateway at the airport so I interviewed there for the second visit. Overall it was difficult to work there but the interview was easy

Supervisor Interview

Interview

Computer based personality test, 2 person panel interview at district HQ, interview with manager. This was the process for a promotion within the same department. My manager helped me navigate the process from hourly to management.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage conflict in your new role?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UPS (West Columbia, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

Emailed at 7am and notified of interview at 5pm. Weirdest/shortest interview/process I have ever been a part of. Group of five applicants showed up, escorted to an office, and waited. We were all interviewing for a PT supervisor position (differing shifts). Called back one at a time for an approximate 5-10min conversation with a manager. Sent back to room, while others interviewed. Seemed like UPS had already decided to hire all five of us, unless there were any obvious red flags during this quick "interview." Interviewer did not have our resumes, a list of who we were, etc...Had to ask and write down our names.

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at UPS (Spokane, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

Hire from within, hard workers get rewarded. Have to pass a management exam. Pass a background check. Business manager selects who he wants for the next supervisor position when it opens.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a way to get to work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kearney, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Kearney, NE) in June 2017.

Interview

quick and easy, took only about 30 min, friendly people. would recommend them to others. haven't not got the job, just haven't heard back from them yet. still trying to come up with 30 words

Interview Questions

• do you have a problem with giving orders   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at UPS (Ontario, CA).

Interview

Interview process was easy, one of the easiest interviews there is. They ask like four questions, cam you lift 70 lb constantly, can you stand on your feet for up to 5 hrs. After there is a second interview and that's more the same as the first interview

Anonymous Employee in Stafford, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UPS (Stafford, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Apply online. Await a phone call. Talk to the HR manager and follow all of his/her instructions. Walk-through of the operation area while being explained expectations. Take a management aptitude test. Upon results, one is informed of start date to begin work.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in (hypothetical scenario) to get the job done?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview process was extremely reasonable. They ask fair non leading questions and seem like they just want to hear that you're about doing the best you can. I enjoyed the interview very my h.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in _____ situation?
      Strengths, weaknesses?
      Where would you like to be in a year?
      Tell me about yourself?
      Pretty standard things, but seemed genuinely interested in your answers.   1 Answer