UPS Supply Chain Solutions Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 23, 2016

2.2

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UPS Supply Chain Solutions (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online for a co-op position through the UPS website and was contacted for an interview. The interview was relatively quick and the questions were all in regard to my skills and education (i.e. experience with various languages and development tools). I received an offer within about a week of the interview.

Interview Questions

• It may be because it was only a co-op position, but no questions stood out to me in the interview - nothing that was difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Forklift Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS Supply Chain Solutions (Duluth, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

It was actually threw a temp service.The temp service set up an interview with the supervisor.Once at the interview we took a tour and we were interviewed individually.It was pretty easy because not too many questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• I believe it was pretty much a done deal because we were asked if we wanted to work for them.   1 Answer

District Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS Supply Chain Solutions (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2014.

Interview

I had two interviews - One, by telephone, followed by an assessment test. I was then invited in to a 3-person panel interview. This interview was with the regional executive, the hiring manager and the HR professional.

I was asked to give a brief background sketch. Next, each person followed a written set of questions, as well as one role-play situation. This was followed by an opportunity to discuss any questions I had. This led into a discussion about local management philosophy and specific job expectations. This also included questions about the resources available to help excel in the position and the role that regional management played in the support of the local organization.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were situation based. The most difficult were surrounding handling customer dissatisfaction and subsequent account growth.   Answer Question

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at UPS Supply Chain Solutions (Alpharetta, GA) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward personality questions.

Negotiation

No negotiations took place take it over leave it.

Lead Technical Specialist (Software Dev) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS Supply Chain Solutions (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2011.

Interview

Job lead was through a recruiting company. After I passed their initial screen which was quite basic, I had an in person interview at the company. It was a group interview with 4 people (including 2 contractors) and it did not include the reporting manager.
    Questions from the contractors where of moderate difficulty. Questions from employees where quite easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Rate was decided before interview process.

Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UPS Supply Chain Solutions (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2008.

Interview

Applied online through my university's job database and scheduled an interview. The interview was with the two supervisors of the different groups, they asked basic questions about my resume, past experiences, personality questions. I received a call for a 2nd interview at their office consisting of 2:1 interviews with current employees and project managers.

Interview Questions

• Why are man holes round?   1 Answer
    • How many bathrooms are there in the world?   1 Answer