UPS UPS Driver Helper Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UPS UPS Driver Helper Interview Questions

Interviews at UPS

1.4

Anonymous Employee in Riviera Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (Riviera Beach, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

HORRIBLE!! Rushed no organization. First two employees trying to do the best they could with the recruits at hand. After i passed all things required i went to orientation that day after interview! So I could start the next day! I was then sent to my area coordinator along with 10 other people to give them our contact information and get theirs. Right away the coordinator started complaining about how she didn't want us she had stuff to do and didn't have time to deal with this! Got downstairs and she said the same thing to her co-coordinator whom then came out and said who can work today? Only one person could seeing how we thought it was only interview that day! She then said my boss wants to know why you guys even here if you cant work today?

Interview Questions

• Can you work today? Right Now?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied in a crowded room, attended orientation in a crowded room, and ended working in, you guessed it a large crowded room. I ended up delivering to the mall 5 miles from my house.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (Raleigh, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

There really wasn't a formal interview. We all filled out an online application & showed up at an office. An HR person did meet with us each individually in a private office to confirm when we could start work & take our driver's license & social security card. That was about it.

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (Carrollton, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

You show up and are with a group of people at a ups customer center and fill out all the forms. Ups tells you it's a physical job and if you can't do it then don't continue. You know if you have the job that day.

Anonymous Employee in Elmsford, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (Elmsford, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Friendly atmosphere. Brief interview. Don't remember too much actually because it happened 2 years ago. The interviewer made sure that I know to lift with my legs, not my back. My answers were good enough to get the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for UPS?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Anderson, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (Anderson, IN).

Interview

Application, E-mail, finish application applied by UP S make phone call ounce done, they give you an interview that is done in a group setting. Everyone in the interview process is pretty much hired.

Interview Questions

• Just your basic questions about the safety book they give and ask if you know the procedures of the job and explain how everything will work.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (Redmond, WA) in November 2015.

Interview

Brief interview no longer than 10 minutes. Me, along with about 20 others waited to be individually interviewed by management for the position. After the interview we were told whether or not we were offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to lift over 50 lbs?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview lasted about 15 minutes with another group of people. We was hired on the spot without drug testing etc. and one on one interview with manager. We was asked to come back a few days later for orientation in which that's where things got uncomfortable and unprofessional.

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (Gaithersburg, MD) in November 2017.

Interview

Just answer what he/she ask.
    Tell them your reliable transportation, and what is the close location you live, if you don't have a car.
    Next they will ask you to come back to watch some stuff like a powerpoint presentation about the job
    Then you have come back at the place again to pick up the uniform

Interview Questions

• Why do you choose working at UPS?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Middleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Middleton, WI) in December 2017.

Interview

phone interview where somebody at a call center asks you various questions and after a few minutes approves you to work with UPS seasonally and sets you up with an orientation date

Interview Questions

• days you are available to work and times   1 Answer