UPS UPS Loader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 10, 2017

2.1

24 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

UPS Loader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

Interview was a simple, short process followed by a tour of the building so we could get a glimpse of what the job looks like. Questions were to ensure that application was filled out correctly and honestly and that we were sure that we were ready for the job if accepted.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

UPS Loader Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

None. Straight to the wolves. Would hire a bum. The company is going to crash and burn quick with mgmt picking up the slack of dumb workers who cant be trained and cant be given special attention with all the scum bags running around

Anonymous Employee in Spokane Valley, Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Spokane Valley, Spokane, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

You apply at their website and they set up an interview via email. They then meet up in the HR building outside the hub and ask you a series of questions. If they like you they will set up a second interview and then you will start training following the second interview.

Anonymous Employee in West Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UPS (West Columbia, SC) in July 2016.

Interview

First part is the tour of the warehouse. Second part you come in the day after when they tell you, you go in and tell a little bit about yourself. Very easy, informal casual interview.

Interview Questions

• What hours can you do, reliable transportation, comfortable working like a horse especially working peak.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UPS (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

waiting outside the warehouse facility until the cool manager guy comes to get you or the group.first thing is to tour the operations of the job Loader/Unloader, then we get to the interview, so very easy and simple.

Anonymous Employee in Lawnside, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UPS (Lawnside, NJ) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online and they called and we had a group meet and greet ,as in everyone that applied then we toured the facility then we had one on one interviews. I was choose as a back up but that just mean I don't start right away like the other 2 guys picked.

Interview Questions

• How do I see UPS helping me   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sparks, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UPS (Sparks, NV) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied and received an email with instructions and a time. I took a tour of the place with a large group and was then able to sign up for the first interview. After the initial interview with a human resources member I came in for a second interview with a human resources manager. The group started with about 25-30people and 5-6 were hired. Only 3 members remain currently. Also, many individuals declined the job before the first interview as the tour guide explained the difficulties of the job:

Interview Questions

• What would make you be a good fit for UPE   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Easy..Just be honest and be determined to work. They just ask the standard interview questions. For example tell me about yourself? What was your last job? Can you deal with a lot of stress? It was a few emails back and forth requesting information and waiting for the background check to come back.. Other than that it was simple

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You don't , they start you with 10.15 hr hr doesn't mater what your experience and education.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2015.

Interview

They show you how hard the loaders work so you can make a decision if you want to try or not. They will hire you if you show up. Easy 10 dollars an hour.

UPS Loader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS in December 2014.

Interview

I am not sure if my process was so short because we are a few weeks to Christmas and they are desperate now or if my previous experience helped me. I applied online Thursday, went in for an walk-through/interview that night at the start of the shift I had applied for 11p-4a. About 9 of us showed up we did the walk-through, were told there would be no benefits due to it being temporary, that pay would be $10 an hour and we wold get paid every Friday, we were given the basic run through of our duties and if we wanted to stay and interview now or comeback. Only a few chose to stay, I was only asked why did I want to work for UPS? At least two of us got hired that night pending a passing background check. We filled out all of the employment paperwork online that night so if you do not know your info to log in online make sure you write it down also take your social security card and a photo ID just in case you do get a job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.