UPS UPS Loader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 27, 2017

2.1

23 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

UPS Loader Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

None. Straight to the wolves. Would hire a bum. The company is going to crash and burn quick with mgmt picking up the slack of dumb workers who cant be trained and cant be given special attention with all the scum bags running around

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Anonymous Employee in Sparks, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UPS (Sparks, NV) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied and received an email with instructions and a time. I took a tour of the place with a large group and was then able to sign up for the first interview. After the initial interview with a human resources member I came in for a second interview with a human resources manager. The group started with about 25-30people and 5-6 were hired. Only 3 members remain currently. Also, many individuals declined the job before the first interview as the tour guide explained the difficulties of the job:

Interview Questions

• What would make you be a good fit for UPE   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (Memphis, TN) in May 2011.

Interview

The first step was a group interview to tour the build. Then they interviewed each individual to see what experience we have. At the end of the interview they told us how much we would get paid and told us they would call us if we was hired.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at UPS?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation wasn't really an offer but I did ask if they could help me get some administrator experience if I worked extremely hard and didn't miss any days during the position offered.

Anonymous Employee in East Petaluma, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (East Petaluma, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

It was a group interview early in the morning. It began at the same time that we would have to show up for work, and anyone that showed up late was not allowed to continue with the interview. The idea was that if you showed up late for the interview, than you probably weren't reliable enough to show up for work on time.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what I would do in various employee conflict type situations. Such as, what would I do if I saw someone opening a package?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davenport, IA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (Davenport, IA) in April 2009.

Interview

interviewer was very cordial. The explanation of the position wad very clear. completed a relatively easy math test. It was clear that the work was fast paced, and management expected you to perform at your best.

Interview Questions

• can you handle working in extreme heat or coldtemperatures?   1 Answer
    • Are you OK with a ten minute break that will be taken at any given time?   1 Answer

hours conflicted with other job.

UPS Loader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

Interview was a simple, short process followed by a tour of the building so we could get a glimpse of what the job looks like. Questions were to ensure that application was filled out correctly and honestly and that we were sure that we were ready for the job if accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Easy..Just be honest and be determined to work. They just ask the standard interview questions. For example tell me about yourself? What was your last job? Can you deal with a lot of stress? It was a few emails back and forth requesting information and waiting for the background check to come back.. Other than that it was simple

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You don't , they start you with 10.15 hr hr doesn't mater what your experience and education.

Anonymous Employee in Lawnside, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UPS (Lawnside, NJ) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online and they called and we had a group meet and greet ,as in everyone that applied then we toured the facility then we had one on one interviews. I was choose as a back up but that just mean I don't start right away like the other 2 guys picked.

Interview Questions

• How do I see UPS helping me   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UPS (Honolulu, HI) in July 2011.

Interview

Called in to an interview. Interviewer was up front and concise. All of the questions I had were answered. The main focus of the interview was to make sure that I understood what was expected of me should I choose to take the job. I had questions about potential raises (union negotiated) and benefits (no match on 401k for hourly part-timers, but free family medical).

Interview Questions

• Do you understand the physically demanding nature of this job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in East Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UPS (East Syracuse, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

The staff kept things brief and straight forward, They were very professional as well as accommodating. The hiring manager gave the impression he wanted to hire me from the get go.