UPS UPS Preload Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UPS UPS Preload Interview Questions

Interviews at UPS

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Edison, NJ) in August 2017.

Interview

Easygoing. You choose your Date/Time for your interview when you apply via the UPS website. General directions on how to reach the location are given along with what to bring and wear.

Interview Questions

• Age, ID, Birth Certificate, why you want to work here, availability, etc.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Anonymous Employee in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (Springdale, AR).

Interview

It's was a early day interview at 7a.m. There were 9-10 persons tour and interviewed at the same time after the interview. We took the tour and did a interviewed individually. It was a quick process and really easy one. I was ready for it and wouldn't let me down during the process.

Interview Questions

• UPS interviewer asked me If I was ready, why I want to work for UPS, was UPS will interferred with my other jobs, It's was a quick few questions interview for 1-3 minutes long.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process usually begins around 5 am with a tour of a facility with other candidates and it usually takes an hour, after the tour you will go to their Human Resources building and you will have the interview one on one with the person who might hire you. After interview is done you will have to get a back ground check wich will take 3-4 days and you will have to go back to the Human Resource building to finish all the things you need to do.

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at UPS (Tallahassee, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

Not much here, they just need to know if you can work in a fast paced environment and be able to lift up to 70 pounds. They also like to know how high your integrity is since you will be dealing with other peoples/companies belongings.

Interview Questions

• How long do you plan to stay with the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saddle Brook, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Saddle Brook, NJ) in November 2014.

Interview

They won't hire me after the tour and talk to all of us, menched to me and others that they look at your work history and criminal background checks

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Knoxville, TN) in November 2017.

Interview

Basically, they were trying to show reasons you might not want to work at UPS; a kind of scare-you-away tactic so that they would ostensibly only get the really 'true' applicants.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UPS (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

It took 5 minutes, he just wanted to now more about my resume. Almost everyone that was in there for an interview got the job. They hire as seasonal but they wont tell you that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Riverside, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

Completed application online. Recieved an email the next day telling me location and time to go in for interview. Process took about an hour or so. Recieved an email a few days later telling me that I have been scheduled for orientation. I confirmed and replied that I accepted the position a few minutes later and received a response back from hiring manager that he rescheduled me to start the next week. This went on for about two weeks back and forth until I received another job offer somewhere else. Waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • What advice do you have for the hiring manager?   1 Answer

UPS Preload Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

The interview process is very efficient. Basically, you take a group tour with other prospects. Then, you have a face to face interview. I was told that they would contact me after my background check. But, it has been 3 weeks and I have not heard anything. And there is absolutely nothing negative in my background.

Anonymous Employee in Marion, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UPS (Marion, IN) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview couldn't have been easier. Everyone who showed up was hired. If seasonal employees show themselves unwilling to work, they can be let go later. It was a very simple interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you applying as a preloader or driver helper? That's about it.   Answer Question