UPS Unloader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.6

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Unloading Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palatine, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Palatine, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

called for an interview, went in, normal interview questions. this was for the palatine, il warehouse. very nice people at interview. asked very simple questions just about myself and work experience. heard from them a couple days later that I got the job

Interview Questions

• 3 strengths and 3 weaknesses   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

It was quick and strait to the point. They asked for all information needed & after about two weeks, I was called back for an interview. I have been enjoying working there since

Anonymous Employee in League City, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at UPS (League City, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online to work during peak season. I got hired to work only during peak after a group interview. I always showed up on time and did a good job so they offered me a position when peak ended. They hired around 50 people during peak and only rehired about 7

Interview Questions

• Can you lift 70lbs? Do you have more than one transportation to work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UPS (Syracuse, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online, and scheduled a facility walkthrough. During the walkthrough the guide tells you (and others) about the job expectations and work conditions. After the walkthrough we had an opportunity to sign up for an interview. The interview slot I received was for the following day. The interview was conducted in an office in the same facility as the walkthrough. The person conducting the interview asked expected questions and seemed uninterested.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2015.

Interview

Standard questions, why do you want to work here, how you handle challenges, what do you do outside of work, what was one tough decision you had to make, etc. The interviewer also told me multiple times that this is tough physical labor with low pay, I should have heeded his warning.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • Can you handle repeatedly lifting packages, sometimes 70 lbs or more?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (Oklahoma City, OK) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online, after a few days they called me, asking me to come in at a certain time and date. they asked me a few questions that were easily answered. got a call few days later saying to come back in for a tour and then started training.

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at UPS (Sioux Falls, SD) in July 2014.

Interview

I sent in my application. I got asked to come take a tour. This is when the interview process starts. They have you come in to take a look at you. They do this to make sure that you are physically fit and meet the physical requirements. Show you what they do and a little bit about the warehouse. Next I was called for an interview with a lady from HR. Interview was pretty basic and easy. Next day I was hired and asked to work the following week.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had a goal, and didn't achieve it.   1 Answer
    • Name a time where you had to do something that management asked you to that you didn't feel comfortable with.   1 Answer

Unloader Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UPS in January 2014.

Interview

just show up answer questions and your in

Unloader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

Fill out online application.Set up appointment.Interview.

Interview Questions

• The hardest question is can you preform the duties required by this position the lifting mainly.They would like to know you have some type of similar experience lifting lowering a range of items with varied weights.   Answer Question

Location was to far away.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2013.

Interview

The process was incredibly easy. They called you in first to take a tour of the warehouse then a separate day for the interview. I saw people in jeans and a t-shirt. Everyone got the job, and frequently as an employee I saw people who were unable to complete the "requirements" laid out in the interview; for example being able to lift 70 pounds.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a part of UPS?   1 Answer