UPS Warehouse Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UPS Warehouse Worker Interview Questions

Interviews at UPS

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at UPS (Oakland, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview was easy. The interviewer was very friendly. We didn't talk about prior experience. She just asked if i was willing to work early mornings and if my pay was enough. Talked about sports for most of the interview. Overall i liked the interviewer a lot. This was my first interview where the majority of the time was not focused on what the job entailed.

Interview Questions

• What is your favourite football team?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Parsippany, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

Group interview. Watched short video. Think their biggest concern was getting people long term. Walked around the warehouse. It is definitely very physical and extremely hot. Came back to the office for one on one interviews. Asked toe or three questions, took additional info for background check and said she would be in touch

Interview Questions

• Can you handle a physically demanding job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Ontario, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

After filling out a brief application online, an appt is given to assemble for a quasi-orientation with other applicants to explain what the job consists of, and what it will entail. It is designed to weed out the non-hackers, and to confirm the next step in the process for potential employees, in addition to present other opportunities that an applicant may be suited for, if available.

Anonymous Employee in Lawnside, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (Lawnside, NJ) in December 2015.

Interview

Very brief, they basically do a background check and ask if you can lift 75 lbs. They asked me if I had any relatives who worked at UPS. After the initial screening, they take you into a training meeting where they spend about 2 hours reviewing safety policy and other general UPS practices.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hialeah, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (Hialeah, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

it was a very easy interviewing process, no hard questions were asked. basically asked about my life. there wasn't any question that couldn't be answered. It was a very easy interview with a friendly associate. They greet with smiles and politeness

Warehouse Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at UPS in March 2015.

Interview

short with little detail about position started off with questions about previous job then went into pay and type of work and hours with a variety of additional job questions

Interview Questions

• How long have you been in warehouse work   1 Answer

Warehouse Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

Apply Online, Early morning group tour, then interview, then background check, then training

Interview Questions

• nothing hard, due to such high turnover need for employees is high   Answer Question

Warehouse Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS in December 2016.

Interview

Quick with a group waiting, they mentioned all the negatives and low pay. Most of us responded to an ad for a 5 hour morning seasonal shift. It seems UPS management were confused and had were talking about other positions or hours. Many of use specifically applied for the morning shift to work around our other jobs. So that was kind of distracting, most of us had to ask about the advertised job that did not exists anymore.

Warehouse Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UPS in December 2017.

Interview

Apply online, go to warehouse to meet a person and fill out a 1 page questionnaire. Not really an interview, just a chance to talk about the requirements, shift hours, and hiring process. I was put on a wait list to work based on warehouse load. I waited too late in the hiring season, should have gone in October.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UPS (Raleigh, NC) in October 2012.

Interview

I applied in person. I was taken on a tour of the warehouse by HR. I was told about the physical requirements of the job. Each part time shift at UPS is four hours. They discussed each shift and explained the required availability in detail. Over all the interview process was easy.

Interview Questions

• Can you lift 70 lbs unassisted from the ground?   1 Answer