UPS Interview Questions in Warwick, RI | Glassdoor

1.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

UPS Sorter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Warwick, RI) in June 2017.

Interview

It was a pretty quick process. You apply online and you are instantly made aware of a date and time for an interview. The interviewer was very prompt and professional. Was there at exactly the time specified on the email.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to lift 70-pound packages? Are you able to work 20 hours a week? Have you worked previously for this company? How soon can you start?   Answer Question

Seasonal Driver Helper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UPS (Warwick, RI) in December 2015.

Interview

It really wasn't an interview in the area I worked, rather an orientation. The qualifications are pretty minimal, so they didn't ask for any additional information. With a group of us, they just went through what to expect and gave us some basic tips for the job. Just dress decent and be polite.

Interview Questions

• Are you physically comfortable carrying packages?   1 Answer

Seasonal Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UPS (Warwick, RI) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview was not tough. Filed online at jobs-ups then called to HR, Met with them, went to get the physical and drug test. Then off to training class the following week.Hardest part was parking the truck.

Interview Questions

• Are you available from May-Sept   1 Answer